Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Coming Soon - 1:8 scale NASCAR Options
delboy271155
#1 Posted : 17 October 2024 18:50:28

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All, BigGrin

I am pleased to announce, the soon to be released 1:8 scale "Jeff Gordon`s Chevrolet NASCAR" Drool ThumpUp

Introductory information can be found on the following link:

www.deagostini.com/uk/sc...rolet-monte-carlo-nascar

I will update this thread as more info becomes available.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

roymattblack
#2 Posted : 22 October 2024 10:23:08

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Looking forward to seeing this one.

The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC (NASCAR) is an American auto racing sanctioning and operating company that is best known for stock car racing.

It is considered to be one of the top ranked motorsports organizations in the world and is one of the largest spectator sports leagues in America. The privately owned company was founded by Bill France Sr. in 1948, and his son, Jim France, has been the CEO since August 2018.

The company is headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Each year, NASCAR sanctions over 1,500 races at over 100 tracks in 48 US states, as well as in Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Europe.
goddo
#3 Posted : 22 October 2024 12:13:37

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered

I am genuinely pleased to see more kits being made available to the forum.
But I do find it sad that circumstances (presumably financial and logistical) do not allow for the production of some new ships. I know I am biased but it would be quite nice......please?
Chris