Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages «<345
HMS VICTORY ISSUE 5 Options
BenE
#81 Posted : 07 May 2010 15:27:32

Groups: Registered

admin wrote:
Son of Bulwark wrote:
Well Admin, What's gone on? Confused some people are being sent on the 7-5-2010 issues 4,5,6 and the magnifying glass.
I'm glad some are getting the issues upto issue 6 and there free gift but what about the rest of use? Cursing

Hi Son of Bulwark

We will send the gift to you as soon as possible and apologies that you have been affected by this. We're post on the forum when it's to be sent.

Son of Bulwark wrote:
I've checked my subscription and I'm only being sent issue 3 & 4 no magnifying glass, I know you said there was a stock problem and those not getting the free gift just yet will get them as they come into the warehouse, but not to sent issue 5 & 6 as well is no good.
It looks like double standards to me!!!. Cursing

Thanks for highlighting this. I've looked into this and a system override was triggered on a small number of people including yourself. We're going to send 5 and 6 to you (and others affected) early next week.

Over 99% of customers have not been affected by this.

Son of Bulwark wrote:
I was sent the binder issue 1 & 2 on the 14-4-2010 and you say your trying to get us all on the same issue by the 27-5-2010 well its not happening. Why sent emails about issue 5 saying "As a subscriber, we plan to allocate issues to you on the 4 May for despatch a few days later. We plan to send out up to (and including) issue 6" and not do it?
Well Admin can you explain that? Cursing Cursing Cursing

Keep an eye out on your Online Account and you should see 5 and 6 appear in a few days. Thanks again for highlighting.

Admin

i hope that includes me admin, i did post about it on the 5th and yesterday i sent you a private message admin.
hudsonrobert49
#82 Posted : 07 May 2010 15:36:55

Outstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Don't go mad or pull all your hair out but I hope the following is true.

Or you do not need to reply, but you can, I like the word I Highlighted lol.

Dear Mr Hudson,

Thank you for your recent email regarding your subscription.

I can confirm that with your first despatch you will receive your first 2 issues (6 and 7) and your first free gift. You will then receive 4 issues with your next despatch (8,9,10 and 11) and your second free gift.

Please allow 28 days for delivery of each despatch.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in this series and if we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
ThumpUp
Regards

Rob

Bridlington.

Built Flying Scotsman (Train). Collecting HMS VICTORY
admin
#83 Posted : 07 May 2010 16:12:54

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

stevew wrote:
My account says issue 5+6 on their way, still no sign of the redelivery of 1+2

Hi Steve - I've asked Customer Services to look at your account and contact you.

[UPDATE - I've been told that replacement issues 1 and 2 were sent yesterday, hope you get the message passed on]

Admin
stevew
#84 Posted : 07 May 2010 18:07:18

admin wrote:
stevew wrote:
My account says issue 5+6 on their way, still no sign of the redelivery of 1+2

Hi Steve - I've asked Customer Services to look at your account and contact you.

[UPDATE - I've been told that replacement issues 1 and 2 were sent yesterday, hope you get the message passed on]

Admin

Thx,

the missus took a call today to say that 1+2 were sent yesterday, I am so excited that I can soon make a start :)

Thx for your help

Steve
Blue_Joe
#85 Posted : 13 May 2010 21:44:40

Hi

It seems I too have not been sent issues 5&6. Seeing as it is over a week since this was brought up (as one of the 1% this has affected Blink ) the admin said it would be rectified early next week ie. this week, but as yet has not. Can you tell us when it will be please - I am really looking forward to getting them!!!

Son of Bulwark
#86 Posted : 14 May 2010 10:19:52

Groups:

Hello Blue_Joe!
I've setup a new thread about this after I called custumer services. I'm afraid that the computer problems continue but we seem to be getting somewhere on this thread. Why not take a look!.

http://forum.model-space....aspx?g=posts&t=571

Hope this helps!BigGrin
piot007
#87 Posted : 15 May 2010 10:56:29

Hi all.... well its weekend and logic says no way we are getting anything till Mon at least. Some will have iss 7 by then or the next day.Lets hope it dosnt skew any more.
i dont know what weapons will be used in ww3 but ww4 will be sticks and stones.
Sarge
#88 Posted : 15 May 2010 14:10:36

admin wrote:
Sarge wrote:

Hi Admin

Sorry, a little confused

I have 1+2, my account says 3+4 sent today. Am I one of the affected customers who will be sent 5+6 next week?

Many thanks

Hi Sarge

This only affected a small group of people that started their subscription at part 1 (most subscribers bought part 1 in the shops).

So yes, it looks like you have been affected too Blushing

Keep an eye on your account and you should see 5 and 6 appear next week.

Just to stress this point, it has NOT affected all subscribers that subscribed from issue 1, just a very small number. BigGrin

Admin

Hi Admin

Issues 3+4 arrived ok, but no sign of 5+6 (not appeared in my subscriptions either)

Can you check for me please (Acct No 5177804)

Thanks
nwexplorer
#89 Posted : 15 May 2010 15:17:44

4,5+6 are here but no magnifierConfused
Blue_Joe
#90 Posted : 15 May 2010 17:56:23

Yay - My issues 5&6 arrived today

Boo - Issue 6 the main parts panel was snapped meaning I won't be building the launch as most of the ribs are broken!

Also - Thought we were supposed to be getting the magnifying glass with this one. Supposed that means that we won't be getting the toolkit on teh 3rd also, although we need the toolkit sooner rather than later as can't plank the launch (even if it wasn't broken!) without it!!!!

Admin - Any help on these issues???????
Sarge
#91 Posted : 15 May 2010 18:21:14

Sarge wrote:
admin wrote:
Sarge wrote:

Hi Admin

Sorry, a little confused

I have 1+2, my account says 3+4 sent today. Am I one of the affected customers who will be sent 5+6 next week?

Many thanks

Hi Sarge

This only affected a small group of people that started their subscription at part 1 (most subscribers bought part 1 in the shops).

So yes, it looks like you have been affected too Blushing

Keep an eye on your account and you should see 5 and 6 appear next week.

Just to stress this point, it has NOT affected all subscribers that subscribed from issue 1, just a very small number. BigGrin

Admin

Hi Admin

Issues 3+4 arrived ok, but no sign of 5+6 (not appeared in my subscriptions either)

Can you check for me please (Acct No 5177804)

Thanks

Admin

Within an hour of me posting issues 5+6 arrived, talk about late post!

My subscriptions doesn't show 5+6 but will assume it will be updated in due course.

Thanks
CaptnBirdseye
#92 Posted : 15 May 2010 19:18:00

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Just to let you guys know that my issues 5 & 6 arrived today (Saturday).

Looking good!
hudsonrobert49
#93 Posted : 16 May 2010 07:42:29

Outstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Just to let you know I have not received 6-7, SPECIAL DILIVERY, thought that was next day???Cursing Cursing Cursing
Regards

Rob

Bridlington.

Built Flying Scotsman (Train). Collecting HMS VICTORY
nwexplorer
#94 Posted : 16 May 2010 08:26:13

hudsonrobert49 wrote:
Just to let you know I have not received 6-7, SPECIAL DILIVERY, thought that was next day???Cursing Cursing Cursing

I have a side line on ebay selling vintage kits and i get everything,with very rare exceptions delivered within next two days, using normal 1st class post.so De Agostini continually blaming the post office is just not realistic.Parcels just dont take 7-10 days to arrive,they just dont.I have used guaranteed next day and next day before 1pm for urgent parcels hundreds of times without any problems.Just my twopence worth.