Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

"Dread" real "Dread" Options
Warthog
#1 Posted : 10 March 2013 13:21:10

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: registriert, Registered

I must of done this one about 10+ years ago when it came out from Halcyon.. Had the Alien3 one too but got lost in transit.. Picked this out of the loft at parents so thought I would share..BigGrin
Warthog attached the following image(s):
P1018406.jpg
P1018400.jpg
P1018394.jpg
P1018404.jpg
Nemesis
#2 Posted : 10 March 2013 14:32:47

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Love the films!! That is spot on, really like your detailing, cracking job!!BigGrin
Plymouth57
#3 Posted : 10 March 2013 19:06:10

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Warthog.

Beautifully done and exquisite paint job too! We ought to get some more builds up in this section so I'll try and get the dust off my scratchbuild soon! Blushing

Was the Predator a resin kit or standard plastic? Looks brilliant whichever!Cool

Well Done

Robin
First wooden ship: The Grimsby 12 Gun 'Frigate' by Constructo Second: Bounty DelPrado Part Works Third: HMS Victory DelPrado Part Works 1/100 scale
Diorama of the Battle of the Brandywine from the American Revolutionary War Diorama of the Battle of New Falkland (unfinished sci-fi), Great War Centenary Diorama of the Messines Ridge Assault
Index for the Victory diary is on page 1
arpurchase
#4 Posted : 10 March 2013 19:08:28

BigGrin Nice work spenceCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Warthog
#5 Posted : 10 March 2013 20:14:12

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Plymouth57 wrote:
Hi Warthog.

Beautifully done and exquisite paint job too! We ought to get some more builds up in this section so I'll try and get the dust off my scratchbuild soon! Blushing

Was the Predator a resin kit or standard plastic? Looks brilliant whichever!Cool

Well Done

Robin

Hi Robin

It was the plastic kit from Halcyon and have the Loader too but not opened it yet.. although on Ebay its fetching over £100!!! Have the Sulaco and have resin casts of 2 1/6 Boba Fett, aqua Alien from Alien Resurection and a 1/2 Scale Skull of the Predator.. I hate lofts as there is way to much space to store things lol
Tomick
#6 Posted : 10 March 2013 20:18:56

Groups:

Superb work Spence Cool
Plymouth57
#7 Posted : 10 March 2013 22:02:55

I know what you mean Warthog!

Somewhere up in mine within 10ft of where I'm sitting there's a klingon D7, half a dozen Nitto SF3D robot suits, a revell Babylon 5 Starfury and a japanese Gerry Anderson SHADO Moonbase Interceptor all waiting in their boxes, oh! nearly forgot the Halcyon Aliens APC too! I really wish I'd bought the Dropship way back then!
I can't believe the price some of them are going for on Ebay either!

Keep them coming

Robin
First wooden ship: The Grimsby 12 Gun 'Frigate' by Constructo Second: Bounty DelPrado Part Works Third: HMS Victory DelPrado Part Works 1/100 scale
Diorama of the Battle of the Brandywine from the American Revolutionary War Diorama of the Battle of New Falkland (unfinished sci-fi), Great War Centenary Diorama of the Messines Ridge Assault
Index for the Victory diary is on page 1
Warthog
#8 Posted : 10 March 2013 22:47:35

Had the Dropship and that one got destroyed in a move too.. Forgot i have the AMT enterprise D and E and saw the D in Modelzone for £79:99!!! I only paid £19:99 for mine 15 years ago... THink I have some rare X-wings and B-Wings up there too :-)
MWG
#9 Posted : 21 March 2013 18:15:03

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Spence, You really are a master craftsmanBigGrin cracking jobThumpUp Kind regards Mike
MWG BUILD DIARIES: HMS VICTORY, SOVEREIGN OF THE SEAS, SAN FRANCISCO II, HMS HOOD, HMS ENDEAVOUR LONGBOAT, HMS VICTORY X-SECTION, 007 DB5, NISSAN GTR, CUTTY SARK, RB7, AKAGI, BARK HMS ENDEAVOUR, HUMMER H1, MITSUBISHI ZERO.

moriarty
#10 Posted : 21 March 2013 21:18:57

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Cracking paint job on an unusual subjectCool Love
HMS Surprise
HMS Snake
HMS Bounty
HMS Royal Caroline
HMS Victory rebuild
HMS Supply