Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Issue 7, 8, 9, 10 & toolkit on its way Options
Roberius
#1 Posted : 07 June 2010 12:17:11

Groups: Registered

Just been informed the above has been despatched to my address. Can't wait for the toolbox. Not started yet, but my Revell model is coming together with the hull fitted together at last. Painting the minute details is one hell of a job, the magnifying glass would come in handy. Will post a couple of jpegs to you soon.

Cheers

Robbie

Drool
snowtiger
#2 Posted : 07 June 2010 22:30:53

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Robobertus ...i am making the same revel kit as you ....and yep i find it a fiddly little beggar as well...BigGrin
Roberius
#3 Posted : 08 June 2010 11:21:17

snowtiger wrote:
Robobertus ...i am making the same revel kit as you ....and yep i find it a fiddly little beggar as well...BigGrin

A beggar, it certainly is, but its turning out to be a beauty. Honest.

Cool
RussG
#4 Posted : 08 June 2010 13:23:48

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Roberius wrote:
Just been informed the above has been despatched to my address. Can't wait for the toolbox. Not started yet, but my Revell model is coming together with the hull fitted together at last. Painting the minute details is one hell of a job, the magnifying glass would come in handy. Will post a couple of jpegs to you soon.

Cheers

Robbie

Drool

Mine too BigGrin just had a look at my account so another 4 parts for the box, might put the keel together though!!!!LOL
Happy Building, Russ

On the workbench: My Victory Build Diary - Victory Cross Section Build Diary - Black Pearl Build Diary

Under the Bench: Millenium Falcon, Black Pearl x 2, Coral Victory Cross Section, De Lorean