Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Hummer v RB7 Options
wburke
#1 Posted : 13 April 2013 20:25:18

Groups: Registered

Hummer or the RB7, taking into account he hummer is cheaper and built quicker what makes the RB7 more expensive and is it worth the extra cost and time? Opinions
Warthog
#2 Posted : 13 April 2013 21:49:10

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: registriert, Registered

It's all down to personal taste to be honest.. If your a big fan of F1 then the RedBull but if not then the Hummer. Either way they are great partworks and both worth concidering.
kenjara
#3 Posted : 28 July 2013 00:46:42

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

The Hummer is a more sensible machine it you want to take it out and run it anywhere.

On road cars like the RB7 are far less forgiving and can even be damaged running in a car park.

I have several on and off road cars and from my experiance overall I think you will get more enjoyment out of an off road car.

If its more the model itself you are interested in then its down to your personal taste.
Finished 3D Printer, RB7, Hummer, Skyrider drone & Combat tank collection

http://www.model-space.com/gb/
arpurchase
#4 Posted : 28 July 2013 00:53:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin I have to agree with Kenjara if your thinking of general off roading the Hummer is the beast for you, the RB7 is better designated to club motor racing circuits not general ripping the tarmack in the neighbourhood
regeards
AndyCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .