Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Artesania new kits Options
Tomick
#1 Posted : 27 September 2013 17:42:12

Groups:

Artesania Latina heritage product aimed at the USA market, and popular in the UK too..

http://www.artesanialati...?id=75&cat=heritage
jase
#2 Posted : 27 September 2013 19:41:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Some nice additions quite fancy that stage coach
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
court orchard
#3 Posted : 27 September 2013 20:10:14

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I quite fancy the Red Telephone Box. The village one opposite our house was removed, without warning, by BT a couple of years ago. They turned up with an Hi-Ab one misty morning and plonked it on their truck, at least I think it was BT, could've been scrap metal thievesLOL LOL . But I miss it, so I could put the model in the window and pretend it was still there.LOL
Andy

Building:Samurai Armour, SOTS, Victory X-Section, Bismarck, D51
Finished:WW I Bavarian NCO, Caldercraft HM Bark Endeavour FFG 58 Samuel B Roberts,
petpole
#4 Posted : 27 September 2013 20:19:27

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

If you want a telephone box get one of these and stick it where the old one was.

ENGLISH PHONE BOX TELEPHONE BOX LIFESIZE CARDBOARD CUTOUT
http://amazon.co.uk/dp/B001KVTTUA

LOL LOL LOL

But if you really want one they have it on amazon, you have got to read the comment it made me giggle.

Wooden Model - Heritage collection : British Red Telephone Box
http://amazon.co.uk/dp/B0058FXXMO

LOL LOL Flapper

Peter
Builds in progress: HMS Victory.HMS Surprise.
Completed builds: Revell London Bus 1/24.
Builds to do:Sovereign of the seas, Hms Albion.
court orchard
#5 Posted : 27 September 2013 20:42:00

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Love the one star comment, wot no red paintLOL LOL LOL LOL
Andy

Building:Samurai Armour, SOTS, Victory X-Section, Bismarck, D51
Finished:WW I Bavarian NCO, Caldercraft HM Bark Endeavour FFG 58 Samuel B Roberts,
arpurchase
#6 Posted : 27 September 2013 21:17:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Some interesting and different kits on thereCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

stevie_o
#7 Posted : 27 September 2013 21:44:03

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Tomick
#8 Posted : 27 September 2013 21:51:38

Groups:

LOL
jase
#9 Posted : 28 September 2013 02:25:02

But if you really want one they have it on amazon, you have got to read the comment it made me giggle.

Wooden Model - Heritage collection : British Red Telephone Box
http://amazon.co.uk/dp/B0058FXXMO

LOL LOL Flapper

Peter[/quote]

That could be a great marketing ploy for DeAg in Holland flat packed replicas LOL LOL
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain