Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Startrek Voyager 3 in 1 set Options
delboy271155
#1 Posted : 16 October 2013 17:11:04

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi all,BigGrin

Whilst on ebay, looking for something completely different, I stumbled on this and thought I`d pass the link for this Startrek Voyager 3 model set.

3 in 1 startrek Voyager

Someone may enjoy,BigGrin

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Warthog
#2 Posted : 16 October 2013 18:59:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: registriert, Registered

delboy271155 wrote:
Hi all,BigGrin

Whilst on ebay, looking for something completely different, I stumbled on this and thought I`d pass the link for this Startrek Voyager 3 model set.

3 in 1 startrek Voyager

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

That's a lot of money for the smaller versions!
delboy271155
#3 Posted : 16 October 2013 19:04:39

Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Warthog wrote:
delboy271155 wrote:
Hi all,BigGrin

3 in 1 startrek Voyager

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

That's a lot of money for the smaller versions!

Hi Warthog,BigGrin

As a non SciFi person, I don`t understand the relative scale of the models available, but I bow to your superior knowledge Flapper LOL .

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Warthog
#4 Posted : 16 October 2013 19:19:56

Groups: registriert, Registered

LOL hardly superior! But thanks all the same LOL he dose not mention the scale but it is the 3 mini kits so probable 1/5000 scale where as the original voyager is about 1/2500... Just guessing here. The stand alone voyager is about 54cm long and the one in the 3 ship is 24cm long... The thing is they have all become very collectible and the reason behind high prices which some collectors are prepared to pay...

I was surprised at the price purely because I paid £30 for the large voyager
delboy271155
#5 Posted : 16 October 2013 19:31:04

Warthog wrote:
LOL hardly superior! But thanks all the same LOL he dose not mention the scale but it is the 3 mini kits so probable 1/5000 scale where as the original voyager is about 1/2500... Just guessing here. The stand alone voyager is about 54cm long and the one in the 3 ship is 24cm long... The thing is they have all become very collectible and the reason behind high prices which some collectors are prepared to pay...

I was surprised at the price purely because I paid £30 for the large voyager

benny b
#6 Posted : 16 October 2013 20:45:07

Groups: Registered

you are dead right there warthog the smaller versions are not worth doing when you have built the large versions I did the small enterprise enemys the only one of any size was the romulan war bird benny.