Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Trotskys D51 Build Diary Options
Trotsky
#1 Posted : 19 February 2014 23:41:12

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Well Iam almost up to date ...but stopped due to lost 1.4 x 6mm nuts and bolts for the 6 bands ..am sourcing some so all should be back on track soon ....also the brass effect has got to me and I have decided to paint ...another new skill set to learn ,,,I purchased the spray kit some time ago but it is still boxed ..but I have decided to open the box and get on with it..am taking pics so will add some very soon ...the decision to do a build is quite a big jump for me .but nothing ventured ....Dave C
H.M.S Victory
H.M.S Victory X Section
H.M.S Surprise under the bench
D-51
jase
#2 Posted : 19 February 2014 23:47:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Dave,

Its a great Kit, Looking forward to seeing your pics, good luck with the painting.

Jase
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
Tomick
#3 Posted : 19 February 2014 23:53:43

Groups:

Good to have you aboard and congrat's your diary build medalCool
stevie_o
#4 Posted : 20 February 2014 00:24:00

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I'll be watching thisBigGrin Love this partwork, I'm trying to get my Dad to subscribe to it as he loves making models but hates painting themBigGrin the brass finish would suit him just fine.
Steve
Trotsky
#5 Posted : 20 February 2014 04:56:52

Crikey Gongs as well ...my Daughter just got a MBE and I told her to send it back ...she of course refused ...but when you get one yourself it all feels different ,,,,Thank you Mr T
H.M.S Victory
H.M.S Victory X Section
D-51
Trotsky
#6 Posted : 20 February 2014 04:57:54

Crikey Gongs as well ...my Daughter just got a MBE and I told her to send it back ...she of course refused ...but when you get one yourself it all feels different ,,,,Thank you Mr T
H.M.S Victory
H.M.S Victory X Section
D-51
mark 2
#7 Posted : 20 February 2014 07:07:23

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi Dave.
Glad you decided to hop on board LOL LOL .
I look forward to your build.
It is a great partwork to do.
Best regards.
Mark
arpurchase
#8 Posted : 20 February 2014 21:48:17

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Hi Dave
Glad you got it up and running
regards
AndyCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .