Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ayrton Senna from Japan Release Options
Minimaina88
#1 Posted : 04 April 2014 23:34:37

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Hi there
I know that there as been abit of talk about this on here before but I thought I would add a Topic for ideas from you all, as well as somewhere we might be able to get information whether we might get this or not, basiclly as from the title, I was wondering if we would get the Ayrton Senna Figure that came with the Japan Release of this Part-work, now i know its taken so much to get this here anyway. so like all those that are collecting this im thrilled that its finally here, but i do feel that the figure would be the cherry on top of a already stunning cake so to speak, i have been searching around the net trying to get this figure from somewhere, but had no luck, all i have managed to find out is that it seems to have been a voucher card that was given to anyone collecting the model, for them to redeem for the figure, i have taken the time to order the extra decals for this model so that it can be set as a racing spec model like i did with the MP-4/23, but had no luck with the figure.. if anyone has any advice or information that could help it would be most helpful
happy building, look forward to seeing some fantastic build diaries
thanks again :D
DJS
#2 Posted : 05 April 2014 00:38:12

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi,

Mr T said that they were working on trying to bring the figure over in this post

I have not seen any update to this yet. Fingers crossed that they pull it off though.

Dave
j999dbp
#3 Posted : 05 April 2014 07:44:18

On the corner of the box on each of the 70 Japanese parts, there is a little triangle, and I think it was part 17, we were supplied a leaflet on which to cut out and stick all the triangles. Then, if you're a japanese resident, you send it off and get your figure.

Being in the UK, of course, I had written this off, as too big an ask to get my Japanese pal to organise this too

However, when my last pack arrived from Japan, Ayrton was automatically included. Sweet!

He's not very good, a bit toy-like, and won't be going in my car. He'll be going on ebay, and I'll buy a Minichamps helmet instead.

Anyone want to buy him?!

DBP
Minimaina88
#4 Posted : 05 April 2014 11:07:10

j999dbp wrote:
On the corner of the box on each of the 70 Japanese parts, there is a little triangle, and I think it was part 17, we were supplied a leaflet on which to cut out and stick all the triangles. Then, if you're a japanese resident, you send it off and get your figure.

Being in the UK, of course, I had written this off, as too big an ask to get my Japanese pal to organise this too

However, when my last pack arrived from Japan, Ayrton was automatically included. Sweet!

He's not very good, a bit toy-like, and won't be going in my car. He'll be going on ebay, and I'll buy a Minichamps helmet instead.

Anyone want to buy him?!

DBP

That's fair enough what you looking to sell him for as I'm def interested?