Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

21 Pages «<192021
John Passmore Options
John Passmore
#401 Posted : 23 November 2020 05:37:06

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Markwarren wrote:
Very nice display. Shows her in all her true glory.Love Love

Mark

Hi Mark

Thanks for the nice compliment. Yes I'm very happy with the display case - sets the model off very nicely...Cool
Pity the perspex is so reflective in the photo...Blink

Regards
JohnP
John Passmore
#402 Posted : 23 November 2020 05:44:21

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Gandale wrote:
I'd be very proud to display this one John, excellent work throughout.....Love Love Love

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan

Thank you for the nice comments, much appreciated...BigGrin
I have changed my mind about not building another and have started a scratch build of MV Port Adelaide - a refrigerated cargo passenger ship of the 1950's on the UK/Australasia run...Cool

I am keeping a diary - am I allowed to post it on this forum? If so where does it go?Confused Confused BigGrin

Regards
JohnP
John Passmore attached the following image(s):
Port_Adelaide3. 1951.jpg
Port_Adelaide-1951.jpg
Gandale
#403 Posted : 23 November 2020 09:39:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

John, that's great news and of course it will be great to see your new build. It is always good to see new builds on the forum and especially those that are scratch built. Scratch building provides a vast amount of ideas and build methods that are sure to be of help to many other modellers on this forum... Look forward to seeing more of your work.

As for where to post it, you should start your new diary here:

https://forum.model-spac...aspx?g=topics&f=723

Regards

Alan
birdaj2
#404 Posted : 23 November 2020 22:36:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

John

That sounds a really interesting project and i look forward to seeing how you build this one.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach