Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Moochies death Options
kpnuts
#1 Posted : 04 June 2014 23:04:52

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi all having completed AMT's Christine I decided to do a dio of the filming of Moochies death still a fair amount to do but here is where I am at the moment.

I decided to put the old car with the trailer to fill some of the empty space. the matchbox is where the generator will be when built. here is tonight's working on the trailer

still loads to do a couple more cameras all the lighting rigs and of course when ive plucked up the courage crushing Christine into the loading bay ( only going to put her a little way in, just starting her way to Moochie)
Ken's the name modeling's the game.
kpnuts
#2 Posted : 06 June 2014 22:22:26

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

started working on the Mercury tonight took it apart enough to clean.
never realized how much detail there was inside (I dont know what possesed me on the colour scheme, cant find the instructions but I blame them I cant beleive I would choose colours like that) fixed the front wheel and the only wheels and tires I have for the back are too big so have had to jack up the rear suspension. dont know weather to change the colour scheme on the interior or not as once the body is on you cant see it. and I have noticed the rear bumper is missing and the drivers side rear lights are missing so that's another thing to fix but getting there.

kpnuts
#3 Posted : 08 June 2014 18:46:07

Hi all another update been flitting about today doing a bit here and a bit there, not really finishing anything.
done some grass on the TarMac, did some work on the figures, done some work on the Trailer, and did some work on the Mercury.

you can see the grass in the next pic have to paint the glue brown or something when its dry.

not sure what to call the tea van its obviously got to be american, and not a tea van I would like to incorporate KP into the logo but have no idea at the moment.
kpnuts
#4 Posted : 22 June 2014 17:48:53

Lights Camera action

I have got to say I am quite chuffed with John Carpenter

I dont know if he has one now but the photo I have with him on the set of Christine he is sporting a moustache so I have given my little man one, he dosn't look much like John, I mean john is much slimmer than mine and he is only wearing a jumper on the pic I have, but he could have been wearing a jacket earlier so not too worried about that.
kpnuts
#5 Posted : 06 July 2014 19:01:51

Well,,,,,,,, it's,,,, Finished!!!

unfortunately one of the super troupers failed and to fix it I would have to take it all apart, so, since its glued in place it will have to stay off (insert swear word here).
So what do you think have I pulled it off
stevie_o
#6 Posted : 06 July 2014 19:25:02

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Tomick
#7 Posted : 07 July 2014 08:38:47

Groups:

What a great dio Cool