Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Incorrect parts in Pack 13 Options
bugsec
#1 Posted : 13 August 2014 22:57:53

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Just got round to building from Pack 13 and have found I've got two right side window frames and no left.

Have contacted CS by email so hopefully it will get resolved quickly but as the Hummer is no longer in stock... I'll just need to wait and see.

Has anyone else had the problem?

Graham
Gandale
#2 Posted : 13 August 2014 23:22:31

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Hi Graham, not building this kit but do hope you get the problem resolved very quickly.... Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
Warthog
#3 Posted : 14 August 2014 06:13:26

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: registriert, Registered

bugsec wrote:
Just got round to building from Pack 13 and have found I've got two right side window frames and no left.

Have contacted CS by email so hopefully it will get resolved quickly but as the Hummer is no longer in stock... I'll just need to wait and see.

Graham

Not a problem we have encountered before that I am aware of Graham but if you have no luck via email then drop Admin a PM with problem giving as much detail as possible and your account details/address etc and they will resolve it as soon as possible.

Spencer
bugsec
#4 Posted : 14 August 2014 09:44:03

Gandale wrote:
Hi Graham, not building this kit but do hope you get the problem resolved very quickly.... Cool Cool

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan,

Previous issues have been sorted fairly quickly so here's hoping. That said the problem doesn't stop me progressing.BigGrin
bugsec
#5 Posted : 14 August 2014 09:45:32

Warthog wrote:
bugsec wrote:

Graham

Not a problem we have encountered before that I am aware of Graham but if you have no luck via email then drop Admin a PM with problem giving as much detail as possible and your account details/address etc and they will resolve it as soon as possible.

Spencer

Thanks for the advice Spencer. I'll give CS the opportunity to resolve, which they have previously, before I contact admin.

Graham
bugsec
#6 Posted : 14 August 2014 12:37:25

Email from CS

Thank you for your email.

A replacement has been logged. Please allow 14 days for replacement.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further assistance.

BigGrin

Graham
bugsec
#7 Posted : 26 August 2014 19:19:44

Replacement parts arrived BigGrin