Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Is there any way to order back issues & have them shipped to Canada? Options
f13dfx
#1 Posted : 16 November 2014 05:58:23

Red Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hello again,

I finished my MP4-23 and overall I'm very happy with it.

Only thing is that I was not happy the way my induction box cowl & engine cowl fit on the car and I kinda messed these with my heat gun, so I want to order back issues #76, 77 and issue 85 with the decal set.

I tried to order from UK site, but it does not allow me to ship to Canada or anywhere outside the UK :(

Is there any way for me to order these back issues or can I pay someone in this forum to order them for me?

You can PM me if you want.

Thanks in advance!
arpurchase
#2 Posted : 16 November 2014 08:34:34

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Hi f13dfx

If you have relatives in the UK that would be an option to try or try ordering off the USA ordering page they may ship to Canada but im not sure. Hope this helps

Regards

AndyCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

f13dfx
#3 Posted : 16 November 2014 08:55:38

Red Medal: Red Medal

As far as I can see, the USA site does not sell individual issues, just the complete kit subscription :(

arpurchase wrote:
BigGrin Hi f13dfx

If you have relatives in the UK that would be an option to try or try ordering off the USA ordering page they may ship to Canada but im not sure. Hope this helps

Regards

AndyCool