Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages 123>»
Gohfelder´s SotS - finished !!! Options
der Gohfelder
#1 Posted : 23 November 2014 17:23:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi!
A long time ago I started to build the famous Sovereign of the Seas. Of cause I also started a build diary in a German forum. Now I decided to stop my diary there and want to show you my actual work.

Kind regards, Bernd
der Gohfelder attached the following image(s):
IMG_1070.JPG
IMG_1071.JPG
IMG_1072.JPG
IMG_1073.JPG
IMG_1074.JPG
IMG_1075.JPG
IMG_1076.JPG
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 23 November 2014 17:51:28

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Bernd, BigGrinBigGrin

Stunning mate, absolutely "STUNNING".

WTG, keep up the good work.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

der Gohfelder
#3 Posted : 23 November 2014 18:08:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Derek!
Thank you very much for your very kind comment! This week I can go on with the SotS, I make a break at the other projects BigGrin

Kind regards, Bernd
Gandale
#4 Posted : 23 November 2014 18:14:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Wonderful Bernd, simply beautiful work....Drool Drool .. Am so pleased you decided to start posting the SOTS here, now I can keep up to date with your build here instead of the German forum....Drool Drool ..Definitely look forward to your future posts.... Very well done m8....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
der Gohfelder
#5 Posted : 23 November 2014 18:40:04

Gandale wrote:
Wonderful Bernd, simply beautiful work....Drool Drool .. Am so pleased you decided to start posting the SOTS here, now I can keep up to date with your build here instead of the German forum....Drool Drool ..Definitely look forward to your future posts.... Very well done m8....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan!
Thanks a lot for your kind comment!!!
Building the SotS is easy for me, I only have to look at yours as the best example!BigGrin

Best Regards, Bernd
birdaj2
#6 Posted : 23 November 2014 20:38:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Bernd

What a wonderful job you have done with this one - it looks simply stunning.

Very well done.

Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
der Gohfelder
#7 Posted : 23 November 2014 20:46:22

birdaj2 wrote:
Bernd

What a wonderful job you have done with this one - it looks simply stunning.

Very well done.

Hi Tony!
Thank you very much, I´m proud you like it!

Regards, Bernd
Martyn Ingram
#8 Posted : 24 November 2014 10:12:03

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Stunning work Bernd lovely job BigGrin Rgd Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
ian smith
#9 Posted : 24 November 2014 13:21:58

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Bernd.
Superp work. look forward to seing your Progress IanCool Cool BigGrin
Current builds.Hachettes build the bismark,HMS Victory, HMS Hood.
Finished Builds Corel HMS Victory cross section.
der Gohfelder
#10 Posted : 24 November 2014 18:10:22

Martyn Ingram wrote:
BigGrin Stunning work Bernd lovely job BigGrin Rgd Martyn

Hi Martyn!
Thank you very much for your friendly comment!

Kind regards, Bernd
der Gohfelder
#11 Posted : 24 November 2014 18:11:11

ian smith wrote:
Hi Bernd.
Superp work. look forward to seing your Progress IanCool Cool BigGrin

Hi Ian!
Thanks a lot for your kind comment!

Best regards, Bernd
stevie_o
#12 Posted : 24 November 2014 19:20:59

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

der Gohfelder
#13 Posted : 24 November 2014 19:27:10

stevie_o wrote:
Beautiful ship Bernd, a real credit to your skillBigGrin

Steve

Hi Steve!
Thank you very much, I'm happy you like it!

Kind regards, Bernd
samson
#14 Posted : 24 November 2014 23:33:34

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi Bernd

Its a Wondrefuld ship you have made Love . look forward to see more pic. as you building along . BigGrin BigGrin

cheers Cool Cool

Jens
der Gohfelder
#15 Posted : 25 November 2014 17:05:53

samson wrote:
Hi Bernd

Its a Wondrefuld ship you have made Love . look forward to see more pic. as you building along . BigGrin BigGrin

cheers Cool Cool

Jens

Hi Jens!
Thank you very much for your kind comment!
I´m happy to see someone from Denmark, my second home BigGrin
Usually I´m there 2-3 times each year!

Kind regards, Bernd
John Passmore
#16 Posted : 26 November 2014 03:55:16

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Bernd

Absolutely brilliant craftsmanship - this is a beautiful example. Hope to see more pictures as you progress...BigGrin

Just one little question - is the build cradle part of future kit or did you make it yourself? It's very neat...Cool

Kind regards
JohnP
mark 2
#17 Posted : 26 November 2014 07:33:48

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi Bernd BigGrin.
You have done a fantastic job and looks great Love Drool .
Best regards.
Mark
der Gohfelder
#18 Posted : 26 November 2014 17:22:24

John Passmore wrote:
Hi Bernd

Absolutely brilliant craftsmanship - this is a beautiful example. Hope to see more pictures as you progress...BigGrin

Just one little question - is the build cradle part of future kit or did you make it yourself? It's very neat...Cool

Kind regards
JohnP

Hi John!
Thank you very much for your kind comment!!!
The cradle is an old one, it was part of the Victory kit.

Regards, Bernd
der Gohfelder
#19 Posted : 26 November 2014 17:25:05

mark 2 wrote:
Hi Bernd BigGrin.
You have done a fantastic job and looks great Love Drool .
Best regards.
Mark

Hi Mark!
Thank you very much, I´m happy you like it!

Kind regards, Bernd
jase
#20 Posted : 26 November 2014 21:32:13

Well it has been a little while since i last popped in for a look and i have to say she really looks great. your whole build oozes class i think she is stunning

great job
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain