Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages <1234>»
Gohfelder´s SotS - finished !!! Options
der Gohfelder
#21 Posted : 26 November 2014 21:37:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

jase wrote:
Well it has been a little while since i last popped in for a look and i have to say she really looks great. your whole build oozes class i think she is stunning

great job

Hi Jase!
Thank you very much for your kind comment and for looking in!
But - can you tell me, what the red marked part of your text means?Confused
I´m sorry, I´m a german guy and have no idea BigGrin

Kind regards, Bernd

jase
#22 Posted : 26 November 2014 21:42:48

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin BigGrin sorry, it means that every bit of you build looks perfect.

Jase
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
der Gohfelder
#23 Posted : 03 December 2014 19:27:40

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi!
Today I want to show you a little update, the masts are prepared. I know, the pic is not very good, but
the ship is getting bigger and I´m searching for a better place to make better photos BigGrin

Kind regards, Bernd
der Gohfelder attached the following image(s):
IMG_1077.JPG
delboy271155
#24 Posted : 03 December 2014 21:57:16

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Bernd, BigGrin BigGrin

That picture shows off your skill beautifully. Cool Cool Cool

May need to move it somewhere else for the final pictures, or you may have to take the pictures of the bow and stern separately.

Laugh Laugh

Keep up the good work. Love Love

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Gandale
#25 Posted : 04 December 2014 00:46:25

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Hi Bernd, pic is fine and Derek is correct, shows off you skills beautifully.... Looking fab and all credit to you....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
der Gohfelder
#26 Posted : 08 December 2014 17:56:06

Hi Derek and Alan!
Thank you very much for your kind comments!
Sorry for the late answer, I´ve missed your postsBlushing

Kind regards, Bernd
der Gohfelder
#27 Posted : 08 December 2014 18:01:28

Hi!
It´s time for the next update. Now the first mast is prepared to fix it to the model.
As you can see on the pics I´m working a little bit different to the instructions, I build the masts "offline". BigGrin
The SotS is a very tall ship, and if I would build it as shown in the instructions, I have to stand most of the
time at the working place. I like it more comfortableBigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Kind regards, Bernd
IMG_1078.JPG
IMG_1080.JPG
IMG_1082.JPG
delboy271155
#28 Posted : 08 December 2014 19:50:43

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Bernd, BigGrin

Lovely work as usual mate, also like the idea of constructing the masts at a lower level.

A Cool idea.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

der Gohfelder
#29 Posted : 08 December 2014 20:05:01

delboy271155 wrote:
Hi Bernd, BigGrin

Lovely work as usual mate, also like the idea of constructing the masts at a lower level.

A Cool idea.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Hi Derek!
Thank you very much!
I constructed the masts of the Soleil Royal the same way. It works really good and I have more variety at the work.

Regards, Bernd
Gandale
#30 Posted : 08 December 2014 23:19:45

Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Looking great Bernd, great idea to fit the shrouds to the mast before fitting to the ship.... too late for me as my masts are fitted in place now but is food for thought for the next build....Cool Cool ..Looks like I'll be standing a lot to do mine.....Blushing Blushing .. Look forward to seeing your progress.,,

Regards

Alan
davetwin
#31 Posted : 08 December 2014 23:28:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Great looking work Bernd ThumpUp
der Gohfelder
#32 Posted : 09 December 2014 17:05:26

davetwin wrote:
Great looking work Bernd ThumpUp

Hi Dave!
Thank you very much for your kind comment!

Regards, Bernd
der Gohfelder
#33 Posted : 09 December 2014 17:07:39

Gandale wrote:
Looking great Bernd, great idea to fit the shrouds to the mast before fitting to the ship.... too late for me as my masts are fitted in place now but is food for thought for the next build....Cool Cool ..Looks like I'll be standing a lot to do mine.....Blushing Blushing .. Look forward to seeing your progress.,,

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan!
Thank you very much! Lazy people like me sometimes have to go their own way BigGrin

Regards, Bernd
der Gohfelder
#34 Posted : 21 December 2014 16:56:37

Hi!
Once again it´s time for a new update, now the mainmast is fixed to the model.

Kind regards, Bernd

IMG_1083.JPG
IMG_1084.JPG
IMG_1085.JPG
IMG_1086.JPG
arpurchase
#35 Posted : 21 December 2014 18:57:13

BigGrin Comming together nicely BerndCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

der Gohfelder
#36 Posted : 21 December 2014 19:00:13

arpurchase wrote:
BigGrin Comming together nicely BerndCool

Hi Andy!
Thank you very much for your kind comment!

Best regards, Bernd
delboy271155
#37 Posted : 21 December 2014 19:38:07

Looking good mate.

WTG

Keep up the good work, nearly there. Cool Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

der Gohfelder
#38 Posted : 21 December 2014 20:55:32

delboy271155 wrote:

Looking good mate.

WTG

Keep up the good work, nearly there. Cool Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Hi Derek!
Thank you very much for your comment and looking in!!!!

Regards, Bernd
Gandale
#39 Posted : 21 December 2014 23:46:39

Lovely work as usual Bernd, she's looking fab....Cool Drool Drool Cool

Regards

Alan
der Gohfelder
#40 Posted : 22 December 2014 07:21:23

Gandale wrote:
Lovely work as usual Bernd, she's looking fab....Cool Drool Drool Cool

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan!
Thanks a lot for your kind comment!

Kind regards, Bernd