Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Is it Just Me? Options
Flexi
#1 Posted : 15 December 2014 16:47:30

Groups: Registered

Is it just me. I signed up for the San Francisco II and since have had a lot of frustration withthe level of customer service.
It has taken a month for the first consignment of parts to arrive, when they did half the parts were missing. I had to phone customer service on an 0845 number to report the missing parts as well as no apology Im told I have to wait another 14 days add to that trying to get my emails answered is nigh on impossible. What I nee to know from the forum is, it this a rareerty, is this the level of customer service experienced by fellow members? If it is I'll kiss my £20 goodbye and cancel.
jase
#2 Posted : 15 December 2014 21:29:04

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Flexi wrote:
Is it just me. I signed up for the San Francisco II and since have had a lot of frustration withthe level of customer service.
It has taken a month for the first consignment of parts to arrive, when they did half the parts were missing. I had to phone customer service on an 0845 number to report the missing parts as well as no apology Im told I have to wait another 14 days add to that trying to get my emails answered is nigh on impossible. What I nee to know from the forum is, it this a rareerty, is this the level of customer service experienced by fellow members? If it is I'll kiss my £20 goodbye and cancel.

Hi Flex,

I have no doubt that one your issue is sorted the rest of your subscription will run like clockwork. I have now had 4 subscriptions and a full kit and although once or twice i have had an issue they are few and far between.

My honest answer would be that they always sort you out in the end but sometimes it takes a little longer then both parties would like.

BUT its a cracking model hope you put a build diary up Cool
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
Tomick
#3 Posted : 15 December 2014 23:08:35

Groups:

Flexi wrote:

I've spoken with Customer services who are going to resolve this for you.
Flexi
#4 Posted : 16 December 2014 00:28:33

Thanks for your response. Glad it's just a blimp, I'll stick with it.
Thanks again
Flexi
Gandale
#5 Posted : 16 December 2014 00:54:26

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Hi Flex, pleased to hear you are going to stick with it.... I too have several subscriptions on the go and have found in each case once the issues start to arrive the subsequent issues arrive pretty regularly... I have two of these kits and I agree with Jase, think you will find she is a cracking looking ship....Cool Cool .. Good luck with the build and hope we get the chance to follow your progress... help is on hand if you need it....Cool Cool ..

Regards

Alan