Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages «<234
trackpad Millennium Falcon Build Options
Spudtrooper37
#61 Posted : 08 April 2015 17:49:56

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

trackpad wrote:
well had enough now, my last delivery was the 15th of feb, i'v not had any e-mail answered by customer services and had nothing but lies when i have phoned up so binning this build never been treated so bad before in all my life by a subscription, very bad taste in my mouth.
if you guys are getting your delivery's enjoy your builds but i'm out.

That's a shame to hear, been enjoying the work you have put into this.

me too have not received anything for a while and not able to access my account. just spoke to customer services and they said they are waiting on deliveries at there end, like someone else has said no email or letter, that would of been nice.
Darren

Have an AWSOME day and may the Force be with you always 😉

Building: Millennium Falcon https://forum.model-spac...sts&t=14381&p=7 - Building: BTTF Delorean - Building: Dom's Dodge Charger
- Building : X-Wing https://forum.model-spac...aspx?g=posts&t=34899
mhansen
#62 Posted : 10 April 2015 04:29:03

That sucks as I was really enjoying your work on this. Would you mind sharing the cockpit PE sets that you got before you leave? I really like what you found and think it looks great compared to that lame sticker. Thanks so much for sharing.
Built: Terminator T-800 Battle Damage
Working on: DeAgostini Falcon
On the bench: BanDai R2/R5, Pegasis T2 Tank and HK (both with Light kits), 40+ more
Zanussi
#63 Posted : 15 April 2015 08:10:52

This is my 4th De-Ag build (Spitfire, Yamato, Surprise and now Falcon) I have to say there are delays sometimes, probably when take-up exceeds expectation, but on one occasion because they sent the parts back to the manufacturer as unacceptable quality. In the end though they have always come through, I find in the early months you watch the post, later on you are likely to be swamped as the backlog parts they send start to be needed.

I have always found the E mail route the best to highlight any problems, but on delivery date promises I always take a large pinch of salt!!
LrdSatyr8
#64 Posted : 16 April 2015 20:08:59

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

I hope you get the shipments sorted out right... gotta ask thou... are those oil streaks on the cockpit tube actually decals? The shiny reflection seems to hint they are.
DanielC
#65 Posted : 17 April 2015 03:55:03

The photo etch sets are :

F-14B interior S.A. 1/48
Cat.no.: FE591
For kit: HOBBY BOSS

and

EA-6B interior S.A. 1/48
Cat.no.: FE519
For kit: KINETIC MODEL

Im posting this to help not to flame but really for those who have been asking, Trackpad gave the name of the company he purchased them from it took about 15 min to find them, take this as friendly advice to be a bit more resourceful.