Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Water transfer printing Hummer H1 Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 10 January 2015 15:24:53

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Hi
I just want too show up a few results off my work from my Hummer build.
I have made ​​up my mind to make my Hummer H1 with water transfer printing . Now, these are my results .The second Hummer I will be painting. I have previously worked at rb 7 with water transfer printing , and could already gain some experience there. The good thing about the water transfer is the error does not need to be ground away , you just dive the part again and the error is corrected. Here are a few pictures of the results.

Best regards Andreas

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
WarrenR6
#2 Posted : 10 January 2015 16:18:42

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Great results Andreas,

I run a water transfer printing business and have done something similar to my hummer although i used desert digital camo, and i also am building the pocher aventador and have dipped all the chassis and trim in carbon and it looks good will get some good photos up once they are laquered, such a good way of finishing a model and yours has turned out great, keep up the good work

Regards

Warren
Gandale
#3 Posted : 11 January 2015 00:24:03

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Hi Andreas, really stunning results you have achieved there, very well done indeed....Cool Cool . Not sure if many members have tried water transfer printing and I'm sure they'd be interested to see some of your techniques... Hope you will give a description and show how its done....Cool Cool .. Lovely work.

Regards

Alan
stevie_o
#4 Posted : 11 January 2015 00:30:30

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Andreas
#5 Posted : 11 January 2015 14:17:17

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

stevie_o wrote:
Looks fantastic AndreasBigGrin

Steve

Hi guys thanks a lotBigGrin .
I have now started to Mount the electrical system . My Hummer H1 gets a lot of electrical components but the function must be given . My Hummer H1 is a Military police project. The blue lights and the flash lights are allready mounted . They can be switched separately. All lights, and turn signals and the brake lights are working but still need to be installed . The winch is connected on the 3 channel. It can lift a weight of 1 kg. Ordered is still a Mg 48 with a Soundmodul and a electrical rotating mount , which will be mounted on the roof. So I have still got a lot work to doBigGrin . Maybe somebody thinks I'm crazy, but I love all the details of implementation so that they work. Thank you've peeked in my building report . I wish you lots of fun with your builds . Below a YouTube link where you can see every Part in action

Best regards Andreas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk7EwdQt3TU

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
kenjara
#6 Posted : 12 January 2015 13:34:28

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Nice work, that camo pattern looks ace!
Finished 3D Printer, RB7, Hummer, Skyrider drone & Combat tank collection

http://www.model-space.com/gb/