Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Russ G Millennium Falcon Build Options
RussG
#1 Posted : 13 January 2015 06:47:01

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Hi, My build page when I make a start on it which will be sometime in 2017!!!!! if not before, LOL
Happy Building, Russ

On the workbench: My Victory Build Diary - Victory Cross Section Build Diary - Black Pearl Build Diary

Under the Bench: Millenium Falcon, Black Pearl x 2, Coral Victory Cross Section, De Lorean

Outerarm
#2 Posted : 14 January 2015 10:37:47

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

We'll probably be building at the same time then! Looking forward to seeing your Falcon come together.
If it is only a game then why are you keeping score?
RussG
#3 Posted : 15 January 2015 07:49:36

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Thanks Outerarm, I see you're new to the forums so let me say welcome, Thinking I might have to change my location the the outer rim, when I start this, In the meantime Victory to finish been on that a good 5 years nearly as well as the cross section, thats before I start on the black pearl!! , Well wanted to get stocked up for when/if I retire lol
Happy Building, Russ

On the workbench: My Victory Build Diary - Victory Cross Section Build Diary - Black Pearl Build Diary

Under the Bench: Millenium Falcon, Black Pearl x 2, Coral Victory Cross Section, De Lorean

RussG
#4 Posted : 15 January 2015 07:56:28

OK Found the Official Build Diary - Link below

official-mf-build-diary

Had to join as my login for this site wont work!!

Why have we got a seperate site, C'mon deAgo, Get a grip !! Confused
Happy Building, Russ

Tomick
#5 Posted : 15 January 2015 09:50:31

Groups:

The official Falcon site is a separate forum to ModelSpace, and therefore you will need to register on that site to join.

We added a members build topic here for ModelSpace members who wish to show their Falcon build here, but the main Falcon discussion content is on the official site.
RussG
#6 Posted : 08 February 2015 20:36:17

Tomick wrote:
The official Falcon site is a separate forum to ModelSpace, and therefore you will need to register on that site to join.

We added a members build topic here for ModelSpace members who wish to show their Falcon build here, but the main Falcon discussion content is on the official site.

Cheers Mr T BigGrin
Happy Building, Russ