Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Andreas his "NATO Hummer" Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 27 January 2015 19:24:45

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Hi folks, after I wrote about water transfer printing, I now want to show my current build status from the Hummer H1. All components were processed with water transfer printing. Also, I have installed a few extras till now. The Headlights, turn signals, flashing lights, brake lights and the Electric windscreen wipers were installed. The winch works via the remote control. The bull bar is built of aluminum. Some extras will follow. BigGrin

Best Regards
Andreas

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
Nemesis
#2 Posted : 27 January 2015 19:41:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

That looks fantastic. The camo is excellent and after reading your water dipping post, very clever. The winch and lights just finish it off perfectly. Top work indeed!!BigGrin BigGrin
Tomick
#3 Posted : 27 January 2015 20:02:26

Groups:

Wow, well done, looks fantastic ThumpUp
stevie_o
#4 Posted : 27 January 2015 20:27:53

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

ModelMania
#5 Posted : 27 January 2015 21:32:25

Groups:

Wow!! Drool Love Cool

Now THAT is what a Hummer should look like!! Very well done Andreas and that camouflage paint is just the best. ThumpUp

Kev Smile
arpurchase
#6 Posted : 28 January 2015 20:38:35

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Well done Andreas, those decals are certainly the buisnessCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

jase
#7 Posted : 28 January 2015 21:25:40

Thats impresive.

33 years making models and still learning - thanks for sharing

Jase
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
Gandale
#8 Posted : 28 January 2015 23:09:37

Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Great work and a pleasure to see.... thanks for sharing....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
Andreas
#9 Posted : 29 January 2015 21:14:20

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Hi folks
thank you, I appreciate it very muchBigGrin

Best Regards

Andreas
Forum Support Team
Andreas
#10 Posted : 26 April 2015 12:29:25

Hi Folks

Now after she has finally arrived a "heart" transplanting off a Big Block LRP Z.28R Spec.3 was made. I only can say, that is Monster Power and pure driving pleasure!BigGrin.Some details of this Engine: 4.6 cc and 3,89 Horse Power and a maximum of 33.500U /min. Exchanges to the .21 or .25 engines is no problem. I coupled this Power Engine with a 2 gear transmission, as well with a robust tuning clutch. I don´t want so much speed , but torque is going to be first for me in the foreground, I want the Power for the H1 in any Terrain ,so that the Hummer can exert its force.

Regards Andreas

Forum Support Team
arpurchase
#11 Posted : 26 April 2015 13:49:35

BigGrin That looks like a nice bit of kitCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Andreas
#12 Posted : 26 April 2015 15:03:35

BigGrin Yes it´s a nice Toy , for big boys!!BigGrin
and now the Project is nearly over. Now i´m going on with my New Model Projects, with my head full of Ideas.BigGrin

Forum Support Team
davetwin
#13 Posted : 26 April 2015 17:40:50

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Thats an awesome looking Hummer, been really cool watching it come together Cool
Andreas
#14 Posted : 01 May 2015 08:43:29

Hi folks

After I have installed the big block engine , I wanted too adjust the cooling system. The Big Block has got a bit more power 3,95 Hp. I also have already installed sliding windows, but the warm air from the engine must also get out from the Hummer H1 Body..So I installed a 18 cm fan as a additional radiator in the roof. The fan has got its own power supply, and can be separately switched on or off. This will be the last I have installed as a extra. I have no more space anymore.BigGrin Everything till now is done ,and everything works. I´m now just waiting for the delivery of Pack 13 with all attachments, and with that my Hummer H1 project should be completed. But after this marvellous Project i have still a lot of Projects to go BigGrin

Regards
Andreas

Forum Support Team
Andreas
#15 Posted : 01 July 2015 20:17:00

Just a little and finally update for my Hummer H1 by building a second Trailer. This time i used a Body from the H1. The Camouflage is just the same procedure like i did by the Hummer by using Water Transfer Printing. Working Lights and a wooden floor was also been installed.

Forum Support Team
Nemesis
#16 Posted : 01 July 2015 20:23:56

That is a fantastic build, I love all of your upgrades, top job!!!BigGrin BigGrin
Andreas
#17 Posted : 01 July 2015 20:55:04

Thank you Nemesis,
I appreciate it very muchBigGrin

our Problem is the Post is already since 4 Weeks on strike. We dont get any deliveries. Thats why i am using the timeby building something else. My biggest Problem is my Victory. Now i am allready waiting for 3 Months for two frames 24 + 25 . Without the ribs , I can not start the decks, and so on. So my Victory is on ice. But hope dies lastBigGrin

Best regards Andreas
Forum Support Team
davetwin
#18 Posted : 01 July 2015 21:13:20

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I really loved your old trailer Andreas, I also really love your new one too BigGrin Not sure which is my favourite.

Great work Cool
Andreas
#19 Posted : 10 February 2017 09:50:03

A project that never ends.BigGrin Driving the Hummer H1 most of time offroad,means you can get some problems by driving over stones and other Stuff. Too keep problems down a little bit and don´t have a risk breaking Parts i decided to do something for the body. So i mounted wheelhouse shells which were previously printed with the idbox. I think they came out nicely,and keeps away Problems a little bit by breaking Parts.

[size=6] And to do something for the optics i also put on some Fender widenings also made by the idbox. I think everything came out well. But as I said, a project that never endsBigGrin

Forum Support Team
Spal
#20 Posted : 10 February 2017 14:40:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Some useful additions to an already excellent build Andreas Cool

Al