Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Andreas Hummer H1 (The Third) with optimized Chassis Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 31 January 2015 13:38:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Andreas Hummer H1 (The Third) with optimized Chassis
Hi Folks

This is now my third Hummer H1 chassis, and the last I hope.BigGrin With this Chassis I want to see what is possible to do with the Hummer H1 Body. My plan is that all doors, the hood and the tailgate should be possible to open and close. The chassis will get a nice flip flop painting. The color will be red into gold. For somebody who doesn’t know the Flip Flop color, it changes its color from Red into gold when you turn the Chassis in the Light or sun. I already did it by the second Hummer H1 Body. There the color changes from Blue into violet. There will also be installed door seals, as in the original. In the hood. I 'm going to install a diorama from the Hummer H1 original Engine under the bonnet The same at the Tailgates. So if you open the bonnet you will see a Hummer H1 engine. The Chassis also includes all lighting systems. Some tags are already made, below some results so far.

Best Regards Andreas

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
davetwin
#2 Posted : 31 January 2015 13:56:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

I really like your NATO Hummer and am looking forward to seeing how your paint work turns out. Judging by the finish on your other Hummer I think this will be really cool