Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

How to built a Rubber Duck Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 07 February 2015 08:46:32

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Tech Support

Hi Folks
Before i buy something, i first try to built it myself. This is how to built a Rubber Duck.
After my trailer was built, I decided to built a Rubber Duck. This Building report I'd like to show you, how easy it is with little money to build a dinghy. The most expensive was the bicycle tube for 3 euros. The wood I had at home. First of all tue bulkheads were sawn. Then all parts for tue Body was glued. Then, the inner tube was cut exactly in the middle. The valve is hidden later in the top of the boot, So that you can pump it up ,ob to let down tue air. The tube is then matched to the frame and cut to length. The cutted ends of the inner tube must now be tightly sealed. Then you fill up the tube with air . Then the tube is adjusted and glued to the hull of the boat. Put on a few extras, and there goes your boatBigGrin

Best Regards
Andreas

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
Gandale
#2 Posted : 07 February 2015 09:18:00

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Great little scratch build and very inventive.... Credit to your skills Andreas.. Cool Cool .. Amazing what you can do out of some scrap material, love it....Love Love

Regards

Alan
Nemesis
#3 Posted : 07 February 2015 09:42:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Now that is what I call scratch building!!Drool BigGrin Very clever indeed, and looks the part completely!! Just excellent!BigGrin BigGrin