Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

KYOSHO KT-200 Transmitter Options
MONZAN
#1 Posted : 25 February 2015 18:01:34

Groups: Registered

Anyone know where I can get the KYOSHO KT-200 transmitter for the RB7 build.

I do not have a subscription because I am from Namibia and they do not deliver to Namibia. I buy my weekly issues at CNA, which means I cannot get the free gifts that you are promised if you subscribe directly......

Any help would be much appreciated...
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 25 February 2015 20:28:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

MONZAN wrote:
Anyone know where I can get the KYOSHO KT-200 transmitter for the RB7 build.

I do not have a subscription because I am from Namibia and they do not deliver to Namibia. I buy my weekly issues at CNA, which means I cannot get the free gifts that you are promised if you subscribe directly......

Any help would be much appreciated...

Hi Monzan, BigGrin

Have done a few checks for you and would suggest a search on ebay, as there are several meeting the information you have supplied. That`s on the ebay.co.uk site,( I assume you have an equivalent in Sth Africa).

An alternative is to find a local retailer , who should be able to supply an alternative as long as the servo plugs fit the receiver slots.

You will have to rely on the local retailer if you take that route, or if there is no local ebay then you may need to import.

Hope this helps.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

AndreZS1AZ
#3 Posted : 02 March 2015 19:15:35

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

As delboy271155 says, there are quite a few that you will be able to use. I do not know the model shop situation in Namibia, but send me a PM and let's see what we can do for you.
It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop

Building: Bismark, 2.5m wingspan glider