Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Finished!!!! Andreas “Nato Hummer” Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 15 May 2015 10:01:35

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Hi Modellers

It is finished!!BigGrin Now my Hummer H 1 Project is completed. After a lot of planning for the Project, it's done. All I had planned was implemented. And everything works. That was a project that had a lot of fun for me. Below are some details about everything that has been implemented in the project Hummer H1. Just one Question I have got ,can somebody tell me about the four screw holes in the back of the back roof Part what are thy for??BigGrin

Specifications and details off my Hummer project:
1.) Weight 6.8 kg
2.) Power needed for all electronic components 24 Volt
3.) Body processed with water transfer printing pattern: NATO -Tarn
4.) Lighting System: light front + rear; Brake lights, turn signals.
5.) Police light bar, police flashlight front + rear
6.) 5 searchlight as roof beams.
7.) Functioning Side marker and position lights
8.) Electric windscreen wipers
9.) Electric Winch 1kg lifting force.
10.) Roof Racks and Bulbar, trailer coupling (self-Build )
11.) Accessories: trailer and boat (Self build)
12.) Sliding Rear windows, Fresh air for cooling (self-Build) .
13.) 180mm cooling fan inside the back roof with separate Power switching (engine cooling)
14.) Motor LRP Z28 R Spec 3 4:59 ccm 3.89 HP. Modified torque .

......... .. And a lot, lot of resistances and electrical lines

Regards Andreas

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
arpurchase
#2 Posted : 15 May 2015 10:29:17

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Top work there Andreas she really looks s beast😈

Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

stevie_o
#3 Posted : 15 May 2015 10:49:44

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hans
#4 Posted : 15 May 2015 12:04:37

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Beautiful job there Andreas. Well executed and produced well done.
Rgds, Hans
"It's okay to make mistakes. mistakes are our teachers - they help us to to learn, even if it is painfully"
Current Build:
Endeavour Cross section,D51
Completed: HMS Victory
Under the bench: Endeavour x 2,Sovereign of the Seas, Akagi and The Black Pearl!HMS Victory Cross Section
Andreas
#5 Posted : 15 May 2015 12:29:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Hi!

Thank you all for your very kind comments! Now it goes futher with the Spitfire and Vic, also try to do my very bestBigGrin

best Regards Andreas
Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
michael.rolph
#6 Posted : 15 May 2015 12:50:10

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Lovely job Andreas, you should post a video on you tube so everyone can see it in action.
Tomick
#7 Posted : 15 May 2015 14:19:04

Groups:

Well done, it looks great ThumpUp
davetwin
#8 Posted : 15 May 2015 16:04:15

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I really love your build Andreas, all that extra effort you have put in really has paid off as it looks awesome!! Cool
ModelMania
#9 Posted : 15 May 2015 16:26:57

Groups:

Fantastic work Andreas, all of the extra work that you put into this build was very much worth it - well done and thank you for sharing your build with us!! Cool Drool ThumpUp

Kev BigGrin