Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 years from now Options
SithLord
#1 Posted : 03 July 2015 01:01:29

Groups: Registered

How cool would it be , in three years time to have the first annual " build the millennium falcon " convention ?? I think it would be awesome to see a room full of millennium Falcons and all the different builds & customizations
Dan Kramer
#2 Posted : 03 July 2015 01:40:43

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

I like that. Not that I'm likely to be able to afford such a thing, but I love the idea.
The hard part is that this build is so diverse geographically. The majority is still UK I believe, then there's the rest of the world slowing being brought on board. That's a level of logistics I have no interest in playing with. Laugh
RogerThornhill
#3 Posted : 04 July 2015 15:46:00

Wasn't Deagostini at Star Wars Celebration? I think it would be a good idea. But I don't think I could attend AND bring my Falcon might be a bit tricky driving from Wisconsin. Along with the fact that I intend to get the entire kit before I start building it. But we all have the forum and it is incredible what some people are doing with the Falcon already and with Steve's video's I think it can be truly amazing.
darbyvet
#4 Posted : 04 July 2015 16:13:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

We could organize and attend the nearest Comicon convention or modeling show and then share pictures of us proudly standing by our build.I think that is a really cool idea.Even better if more than one Falcon would be able to show up at the same show.
TechOz
#5 Posted : 05 July 2015 08:56:58

That would be awesome love to share and look at builds people have done. Great idea.
End of Line.