Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

What would be the better sight to use for my video builds? Options
TechOz
#1 Posted : 09 July 2015 03:48:00

Groups: Registered

If I wanted to do videos,. of how to build the Millennium Falcon, what sight would I use for US builds? I would like to share my builds.
End of Line.
darbyvet
#2 Posted : 09 July 2015 05:56:28

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I will get back to you on this TechOZ

Carl
BradM73
#3 Posted : 09 July 2015 08:43:38

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

If you're wanting to do videos, I would highly suggest YouTube. I'm also doing a build which I'll be chronicling on my YouTube channel. If you feel inclined, you can also choose to monetize your videos as well and maybe make a bit of money to help fund your project too. Just a suggestion, but I've found a lot of success on YouTube.

The other major option is Vimeo, though I believe Vimeo requires you to pay a fee for posting more than a certain number of videos, or maybe it's the amount of file space you're given. I'm not entirely sure. I used to use Vimeo for a few things, but haven't in a long time.

If you have any question about YouTube, feel free to post here or message me.
darbyvet
#4 Posted : 09 July 2015 16:12:22

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi guys,
youtube is where I would host the videos.You are welcome to post links to them here as long as they don't contain any advertising with them either to a website, store or business name.