Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Last Few Issues Options
AcE_w1zArD
#1 Posted : 19 July 2015 22:25:36

Groups: Registered

Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask something to anyone who has finished the model.

My last pack should arrive on the 17th of August, this takes me up to completing the engine build. Following the official build guide, just completing the engine is 4 "magazines" worth of content, but I still haven't received the radio control unit or the receiver.

Do I have to wait another month to get these items or are they just bundled in with the final 4 issues (final pack).

Just excited to finally get one of my models fired up and running whilst the weather is good! By the time I will have finished the RB7 it will be winter again, but the hummer can still get some good running in before it gets too cold and wet.
Tomick
#2 Posted : 20 July 2015 08:45:43

Groups:

It depends on when you subscribed. The original release was 16 packs which was later moved to 17 packs. I am guessing that yours may be a 17 pack Sub therefore the RC gear should be received in the final pack.
AcE_w1zArD
#3 Posted : 20 July 2015 13:37:28

Thanks Tomick,

Will wait and see but yes I believe im on the later subscription model. BigGrin
skydive130
#4 Posted : 01 June 2016 11:22:14

Disgruntled UK subscriber! Have you ever tried to find a number for customer services and actually speak to a human whos first language is English? I am a subscriber to the Hummer H1 and have received all parts up to 16 on time every month. I must admit, the huge box that arrived with part 16 was a major disapointment with enough pieces to fill a matchbox and certainly not worth the £36 for that month (the whole subscription is a rip-off, but we make that choice!)

Now waiting for part 17 which is 2 weeks late and acoording to "India" I think I worked it out thats its out of stock! I can live with out the transmitter and reciver as I have already put my own Spektrum 2.4ghz Tx/Rx in the car, but having to wait for the fly wheel and clutch parts is frustrating.

I have built many over priced DeAgostini Part-works over the years, simply because I enjoy the build and the excitment of waiting for the next delivery, however this is the last time. No more!
Tomick
#5 Posted : 01 June 2016 11:48:40

Groups:

This is not a venue to be flippant or rude and I ask that you refrain from posting such., Also if you continue to make duplicate posts across the forum they will be removed and you will be suspended!

The customer service number is noted on invoices and also within this forum:
http://forum.model-space...t.aspx?g=posts&t=94

If you have a gripe with delivery then you should email: sales@model-space.co.uk