Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Silke´s ROBI build Options
Silke
#1 Posted : 16 August 2015 19:02:24

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Hello.
Now there is also a model for me . The Robi .BigGrin. Although technology is not our forte , but I'll try to build the Robi. He's so cool , I've seen him on you tube , so I decided ,” you musst have him” . Now I also got some results from the Built of the first delivery . Had to get used to the tools a bit. We usually dont work with them.BigGrin But everything went fine with the built so far,and i am enjoying it. Just get a little bit nervous about the electronic Parts which are coming.

Thank you for looking in

Regards Silke

arpurchase
#2 Posted : 16 August 2015 19:17:41

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Hi Silke

Firstly welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay with us. Robi is a great working model and dont be too worried about the electronic's side everything is explained in the official build and if your unsure about something just ask, its what we are here for.

Regards

AndyCool

Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

stevie_o
#3 Posted : 16 August 2015 19:36:06

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Silke
#4 Posted : 16 August 2015 19:45:18

stevie_o wrote:
Welcome to Modelspace SilkeBigGrin Lovely to see another Robi build on the forum, nice progress.

Steve

Thank you Andy, SteveBigGrin

I´m goiing to enjoy it. And when I should get into trouble about the Technics
i´ll make a contact to Bernd (the Gohfelder) he makes the Official Build in Germany. But i am also sure to get some help from you nice guysBigGrin

Regards Silke
Martyn Ingram
#5 Posted : 16 August 2015 20:16:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Welcome to the forum Silke and happy building Cool

Rgd Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
der Gohfelder
#6 Posted : 16 August 2015 20:34:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Silke!
Nice to see you here too BigGrin ThumpUp

Regards, Bernd
Silke
#7 Posted : 27 September 2015 11:02:39

Hi everybodyBigGrin

Just a little update to my Robi. I am happy that everything worked out fine ,because it was the first time putting together electrical Parts by my self. But everything is fine and Robi is moving his headBigGrin

Best Ragards
Silke

phase .4 Parts of my Head and the first Servo

phase .5 Assembling my neck and the Servo on my Body

phase .6 Testing the function of my first Servo

Gandale
#8 Posted : 27 September 2015 11:12:22

Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Great to see another Robi taking shape, very nice clean work there so well done.....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
arpurchase
#9 Posted : 27 September 2015 12:02:49

BigGrin Nicely Done Silke Cool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

delboy271155
#10 Posted : 27 September 2015 14:40:20

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Great diary coming on with this one. Cool

Good to see you have a little helper. Laugh

Keep up the good work.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

davetwin
#11 Posted : 27 September 2015 15:08:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

He's looking really cool, love the mini Robi helping out LOL Cool