Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Red Bull RB7 now available as a full kit! Options
Tomick
#1 Posted : 16 November 2015 09:41:53

Groups:

GilShapley
#2 Posted : 07 December 2015 20:22:49

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Have purchased and received the full kit (Checked, all present and correct)

I have been able to download the build instructions from the Forum up to and including Pack 8 which includes all Stages from Stage 1 to 32,(Packs 1 - 8) how and when will I be able to get the rest?

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Current Build:-
[color=blue]Stash Avro Lancaster (Full Kit)plus some extra issues I picked up at a good price
[color=blue]Built:- Norman Catapult by Mantua,Roman Catapult by Mantua,HMS Victory,HMS Victory XSection,Focker DB1,Bismark,English Carronade Titanic Lifeboat,American Civil War Gatling,Hummer,Sopwith Camel F1,Occre Jupiter ,OcCre Wagon, Latina Arab Dhow, Eaglemass Orrery OcCre Rogers 119 [color=red][color=red]RB7,OcCre Missippi River Boat, Model Airways Fokker DR1
OcCre London L>C>C 106 Ugears Scrambler, Ugears Hexapod Explorer UGears Off-Road Vehicle
Tomick
#3 Posted : 07 December 2015 20:49:23

Groups:

You should have received a disc with the full set with your kit. Leave it with me Mad
GilShapley
#4 Posted : 07 December 2015 20:52:12

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Thanks Mr T

You are a Star

ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp
[color=blue]Stash Avro Lancaster (Full Kit)plus some extra issues I picked up at a good price
[color=blue]Built:- Norman Catapult by Mantua,Roman Catapult by Mantua,HMS Victory,HMS Victory XSection,Focker DB1,Bismark,English Carronade Titanic Lifeboat,American Civil War Gatling,Hummer,Sopwith Camel F1,Occre Jupiter ,OcCre Wagon, Latina Arab Dhow, Eaglemass Orrery OcCre Rogers 119 [color=red][color=red]RB7,OcCre Missippi River Boat, Model Airways Fokker DR1
OcCre London L>C>C 106 Ugears Scrambler, Ugears Hexapod Explorer UGears Off-Road Vehicle
Tomick
#5 Posted : 07 December 2015 21:12:57

Groups:

GilShapley
#6 Posted : 07 December 2015 22:40:29

Downloaded with no problems

Many Thanks Mr T

Gil

BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

GilShapley
#7 Posted : 08 December 2015 16:36:28

After some thought and costings involved in the printing of all of the pages for this build, (that would be 552 pages all in glorious colour) I decided that the best course of action was to treat myself to a nice new 10" screen tablet on which I can view the build instructions.

Nice additional Xmas pressy from the Missus

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
davetwin
#8 Posted : 08 December 2015 21:18:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

GilShapley wrote:
After some thought and costings involved in the printing of all of the pages for this build, (that would be 552 pages all in glorious colour) I decided that the best course of action was to treat myself to a nice new 10" screen tablet on which I can view the build instructions.

Nice additional Xmas pressy from the Missus

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Now that sounds like a great idea LOL LOL

Me I just print stuff off at work BigGrin
notsram
#9 Posted : 15 February 2018 13:35:44

I've ordered the full kit (couldn't resist the big discount offered over christmas!)

Took a few weeks to arrive due to parts being out of stock, but I've just received it.
dandare
#10 Posted : 20 November 2020 20:27:58

Outstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Just picked mine up on your black friday deal
Amazing priceBigGrin BigGrin
Built - MP4/23, Zero, Deagostini Falcon, Model Airways 1903 Wright Flyer, Senna Mp4/4.
Working - Mclaren M23 1/8th scale to complement the Deagostini MP4/23 & Mp4/4
on the bench, Model Airways Sopwith Camel.