Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages «<234
AgentRev's Build diary Options
arpurchase
#61 Posted : 20 October 2016 06:48:00

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

BigGrin Great stuff and congrats on your first print. I have had the same problem as yourself with the Pumkin print I did, print starting in different places a few times and slid sideways like yours in the print process.

I actually think its the downloaded code doing this and not the program were using as when you load it into the program it may get corrupted and you get the bad result but load it again and its ok.

Bit of a lottery at times but all part of the fun.Cool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Tomick
#62 Posted : 20 October 2016 09:25:55

Groups:

Congrat's on your first print, Mr Owl looks great Cool
AgentReverie
#63 Posted : 30 October 2016 22:07:56

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Thanks everyone!

Carl, I fiddled around with the repetier host centering as you mentioned, and I believe that will help a lot.
I seem to be getting leakage around the nozzle assembly. I tried tightening the nozzle again, but it still has melted PLA leaking out. Anyone have this issue? Thanks
darbyvet
#64 Posted : 31 October 2016 01:24:56

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

Not had that issue.I think if I remember you had to tighten it when it was hot but I am not sure.Check the instructions.That may be your problem.

Carl

ps

Here is a link to the official build diary where Mr T talks about tightening the nozzle when it is hot

http://forum.us.model-sp...spx?g=posts&t=17252

darbyvet
#65 Posted : 03 November 2016 17:03:47

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

AgentRev,
did you fix your nozzle leaking. If not you can use heat proof threadlock to seal the thread an prevent leakage

Carl

AgentReverie
#66 Posted : 03 November 2016 23:50:31

Oh thanks, I will probably try that, as I already tried tightening it while hot.
AgentReverie
#67 Posted : 28 May 2017 20:45:38

Isn't the printer supposed to move to the center of the bed to begin printing?
Mine is not doing that. Does anyone know how I can adjust that?
Thanks
Edit: actually it looks as though it may be okay now. It just isn't in the exact center, so I'm not sure what the issue could be.
Fidget spinners seem to be the sudden rage here in the USA, so wish me luck. lol