Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

tnequette Options
tnequette
#1 Posted : 24 December 2015 00:25:02

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

I have just ordered this kit and have begun reading the forum in anticipation of my first delivery. Concerns come to my mind;

1. I have not seen many 2015 posts on this kit and am wondering if interest and support are dropping off.

2. As of this date is a correct base provided as part of the subscription or not? All I have seen was that it is expected but have not seen anyone say they got theirs.

3. The question of incomplete instruction were mentioned often for the final shipments.

Has all of this been resolved? Confused

Another Newbie

Merry Christmas,

Tom
arpurchase
#2 Posted : 24 December 2015 00:49:16

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Hi Tom

Firstly welcome to the forum and you really have picked a great kit. As you may already know I have completed this set of armour as for posts it a kit that attract's the more adventurous amongst us but not everyone posts a diary of there build.

The base is provided if you look at post # 155 of my diary [ link below] it is shown there and all the armour packs away into it apart from the stand. By the way do not glue the stand together as it was meant to break down into individual parts for transport as most military equipment is designed to do.

http://forum.model-space...osts&t=6811&p=8

All the instructions are supplied now and you should not have a problem with this.Lastly enjoy your build it can be a chalenge at times getting the hills and valleys right on the ribbons but the sense of acheivement when you get it right makes it all worth it. Will you be posting a diary as I will be following it.

Regards

AndyCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Gandale
#3 Posted : 24 December 2015 08:42:10

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Welcome to the forum Tom, you have chosen a lovely kit to build and can assure you there is a vast amount of experience in this forum to call upon should you need it. Hope you enjoy your build and of course your time with us.. Good luck with the build, hope to see some of your work....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
tnequette
#4 Posted : 24 December 2015 18:18:34

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Unbelievable!! This morning I checked my e-mail and found my kit's shipping notification. Great, I planned to see it next week.A half hour later our son-in-law came in from a morning exercise walk with a big padded envelope in his hands. It was the Samurai Kit.

Thanks Model Space! Your elves were working early.

Tom Drool