Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages «<4567>
Frederick the Victorious and the Battle of Seckenheim 1462 Options
birdaj2
#101 Posted : 06 November 2016 21:41:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Robin

Very nice update. Been keeping a look on this one and been amazed at how much detail you have added.

Have caring responsibilities myself so know how difficult it can be at times.

Hope the build continues well.
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
Plymouth57
#102 Posted : 13 November 2016 17:03:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Many thanks for that Tony, greatly appreciated!Blushing

Firstly, a stroke of good luck! There were a couple of late entries to the Build of the Year a few days ago and I had a quick look in – just as well that I did! I had somehow got it into my head that the closing date was the 31st of December when it was quite clearly stated that it was the 11th! Fortunately this build is some way ahead of the diary so the missing three weeks shouldn’t be a problem (I hope!!)Blushing

In Photo 49 Frederick is finally standing on his own two feet! As you can see here, he is wedged in between a block of wood and my jam jar of water. This was the only way to keep him upright – as although the pegs at the top of the leg assemblies were a good tight fit whilst dry, as soon as I had applied the Contacta liquid poly adhesive the joints became very slack as the glue melted the plastic, meaning a) he kept falling over, and b) the legs kept falling off!Blink
My initial intention here was to glue those pegs in place with his feet in the correct orientation and then, once the glue was set, to ‘fine tune’ the leg position using the built in pivots at the top of the thighs. Fortunately I made sure the legs were roughly correct as well because there was a slight ‘boo boo’ with this stage. The following day when I released Frederick from his prison, I discovered that the peg on the right ‘bent’ leg had dribble the glue down inside the open pivot and consequently, the right leg was firmly glued tight! As I said, the positioning of the legs was pretty much ok anyway and I was able to still move the left leg to get the best stance before putting some liquid poly down inside the joint to fix it securely. The next day I could start to fill in some of the gaps, as shown on the right knee in Photo 50, and also to blend the tops of the legs into the bottom of the torso as seen in Photos 51 and 52. These shots show the initial applications, I did a little more smoothing in later! In theory I could have got away without doing the leg blending, the actual joints in the basic kit construction are hidden up under the bottom plates of the armour – but once this is finished, someone is bound to want to look up in under!Blink As well as the top of the legs, this was also the time to sort out the other end, namely those feet. As shown previously, the armoured tops of the Sabaton simply slot into grooves in the inner sections. Having now determined the final positions of the legs and feet it was now necessary to add Milliput to those areas as well to build up the leather (and later mail covered) boots over which the steel portions were fitted. This can be seen in Photo 53 and also in the very undignified Photo 54. As you can see here, the leather boot only extends just short of the toe section, I doubt if Frederick would have enjoyed having that iron bolt and wingnut through his foot! Once the feet had been modelled in and allowed to set fully, I was then able to drill a pilot hole up through the heel and into the now glued pivot joint above it and then to epoxy glue a couple of thick brass rods up inside to act as fixing rods to the eventual wooden base and groundwork. Strangely, although both feet were made from the same batch of Milliput, one was set hard whilst the other was decidedly still soft!Confused Finally for this instalment, (the rest of my photos are for the next stage which isn’t really about re-modelling the legs!) The final Photo 55 is a close up of the box top art – if you look really closely at the feet you can see those wingnuts and also, on the heel of the left foot (his left) what I think is a hint of the mail which covers the heel on the real armour.
In the next instalment, ‘The Black Knight cometh’ and also deciding on the colour scheme for Frederick’s Tights/Pants/Trews? And his arming jacket as well!

Until then, Happy Modelling to you All!

Robin.
Plymouth57 attached the following image(s):
Re-modelling the legs pic 9.JPG
First wooden ship: The Grimsby 12 Gun 'Frigate' by Constructo Second: Bounty DelPrado Part Works Third: HMS Victory DelPrado Part Works 1/100 scale
Diorama of the Battle of the Brandywine from the American Revolutionary War Diorama of the Battle of New Falkland (unfinished sci-fi), Great War Centenary Diorama of the Messines Ridge Assault
Index for the Victory diary is on page 1
ModelMania
#103 Posted : 16 November 2016 14:07:17

Groups:

Excellent modelling skills on show here yet again Robin and great to see that Frederick is nearing the end of his journey through several tins of tuna and in all directions across your workbench!! Looking forward to seeing him in all of his glory very soon. Well done mate!! Cool ThumpUp

Those shoes (or whatever they're called) look very similar to those 'Winklepickers' that used to adorn the feet of male 'fashionistas' back in the late '50s and early '60s?! Blink Huh Laugh

Kev Smile
pemberg
#104 Posted : 16 November 2016 14:26:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I have the last few installments and have only just caught up. I have to say you are making an incredible job of some extremely detailed work. I look forward to seeing the rest.
Graeme
Tomick
#105 Posted : 16 November 2016 15:11:48

Groups:

Hang on in there Robin, he's looking amazing and would be a shame to miss the completion deadline Crying
davetwin
#106 Posted : 16 November 2016 20:18:10

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Another superb update Robin, I really do hope you manage the deadline Cool
Gandale
#107 Posted : 16 November 2016 22:54:47

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Press on Robin, as usual it's great following your progress and seeing the techniques you use.... Hope you meet the deadline.....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
Plymouth57
#108 Posted : 20 November 2016 21:36:36

Many thanks indeed to Kev, Graeme, Mr T, Dave and Alan for all their kind comments and encouragement!Blushing
To be honest, I think the deadline is ok, at the moment I’m deep into the mega-epic of fitting Frederick up in his mail and its this part which at times seems to be pushing the deadline – I’ve spent a few straight three to four hour sessions making up the little parcels of ring mail and then applying them to the model only to end up with about a square half inch of him covered! The thing is though, because I can’t work steadily from point A to point B due to the nature of the application process (as you’ll see in the instalment after this one) I’m applying little areas, mostly on the legs first but once all those areas are taken up, also on his shoulders and arms as well. I’m now over half way through this process and once it is completed, the rest of the build will almost fly through – mostly silver leafing, which will cover (compared to the mail) huge areas at a time.BigGrin I did have one little set back however – I’m intending to use the DAS clay again for the ground work and the block I bought for the Scramble diorama, which was stored in its airtight wrapper out in the fridge as per the instructions, now looks and feels more like a blooming house brick!Cursing I tried soaking it in water but not to much effect. Never mind, I bought another one this weekend and I’m not opening it up until I’m ready!
Onwards (ever onwards!)
The first photo which is un-numbered shows my little ‘artist’s impression’ of the two possible colour schemes for Frederick’s legs. I’ve watched a couple of Youtube videos of a ‘knight’ being made ready for battle (and very interesting they are too!) Mostly they are wearing a plain black pair of tight fitting trousers or pantaloons I think they might be called as shown in the right hand picture (these were made using the Corel PrintHouse program and the hand drawing tool superimposed over the original photo). It was also fairly common however for knights and soldiers during this period to wear pantaloons of different colours to match in with the main colours of their coats of arms or banners. In the case of Frederick’s arms, they were quartered designs with a pair of golden lions on a black background opposite a design of blue and white diamonds. So, just to add a little more colour to what is mainly a metallic silver model, I chose the design on the left with one leg light blue and the other plain white. Hopefully by the time the legs are covered in mail, you’ll still be able to see some of that colour underneath!Blink
At the same time I had to decide on the base colour for the arms and shoulders. This was also a choice as the ‘Arming Jacket’, a padded garment worn beneath the mail and plate could be almost any colour from white through to black. For this one I decided on the most common form of the Arming Jacket which was composed of unbleached linen which is an almost white with a touch of light ochre in it.
Before the painting can commence however, there was one task which needed to be completed – the shoulder strap on Frederick’s shield. The last time this was seen it was still in two halves, secured to each side of the shield. As you can see in Photo 1, it is now finally joined together through a brass buckle with a tiny brass tip to the loose end. This is where Mum’s tight leather shoes remedy came in handy – I sprayed a little of the aerosol leather softener I got for her shoes into a little container (actually it was the top of one of the tuna tins!) and using an old small paintbrush, I painted the now complete shield strap with the clear liquid. This immediately softened the leather, allowing it to droop nicely and to take up the shape of the armour around the neck and shoulders as seen in this pic. As you can see in Photo 2, once the softener has dried out, the leather remains in the position it was in when wet, preserving the curves for when the arm is finally fitted to the silver leafed and blue-grey washed armoured finish.
With that done I could finally begin the painting (although I’ll need to do some leather manipulating later with his sword belt!) Photo 3 shows the ‘eadless Frederick after a first coat of matt black Poundshop car spray. Before this of course I had painted over his glued on upper arm plate and the new metal greave tops with Humbrol Maskol. This is shown being peeled off again in Photo 4, now for a ‘Matt Black’ aerosol paint, this has a decided sheen to it!BigGrin
After a good 24 hours to dry, I began the colour painting by giving both legs and the shoulders/arms two coats of Revell Aqua Colour Matt White, painting up to the armour with a very fine brush and then ‘slopping it on’ with a bigger softer one, as with most makes of acrylic light colours, covering power is not its best attribute! After another day’s drying, Frederick’s right leg received a final third coat of white whilst his left leg received two coats of Vallejo Model Colour 70.943 Grey Blue (as used in the Messines diorama for the Germans trousers) that Vallejo lasts for ages! The shoulders and arms then had an off-white mixture composed of the Revell white with a touch of Admiralty Yellow Ochre. When all was dry I gave a little shadowing to the legs behind the knees with a well thinned down Citadel Dark Blue ink and a little highlighting with a grey-blue and white mix, dry brushed on. The off white shoulders also had a pure white dry brushing although most of that will disappear under the steel armour! Also note in the final photo, one Maskol-ed greave top has been peeled off, the other is still under the black spray!
With that all completed, it was time for the ring mail epic to begin in earnest (and I flaming well wish I could find an Ernest to do it for me!!) God, my eyes need a good rest!Crying
And that will be the topic for the next instalment!

Until then Happy Modelling to you All!

Robin.
Colur Schemes.JPG
Painting and Shield Strap pic.JPG
First wooden ship: The Grimsby 12 Gun 'Frigate' by Constructo Second: Bounty DelPrado Part Works Third: HMS Victory DelPrado Part Works 1/100 scale
Diorama of the Battle of the Brandywine from the American Revolutionary War Diorama of the Battle of New Falkland (unfinished sci-fi), Great War Centenary Diorama of the Messines Ridge Assault
Martyn Ingram
#109 Posted : 20 November 2016 21:51:22

BigGrin yet another brilliant update Robin I am just amazed how the heck did they fight in all that metal, they must have been real athletes Cool

Rgd Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
davetwin
#110 Posted : 21 November 2016 22:18:36

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Another thoroughly comprehensive and interesting update with yet again lovely work on show.

I'm really looking forward to see how all this chainmail turns out Cool
ModelMania
#111 Posted : 22 November 2016 10:27:18

Groups:

Another interesting update Robin, really taking shape now. I think you should have made the shield a bit bigger though as it seems the enemy has been able to swing his sword around it and take 'orf 'ol Freddie's head?!! Laugh Laugh

I like your choice of the blue and white pantaloons, it just looks very right for a knight in armour and a very useful tip about the use of leather softener Robin, I shall be storing that one away in the memory banks for later use, thanks for that. Looking forward to the next update already, especially as it will show Frederick resplendent in all of his ring mail!!

Very well done mate and good luck in the competition. Cool ThumpUp

Kev Smile
Gibbo
#112 Posted : 22 November 2016 11:00:32

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Another fabulous update Robin, after seeing the ringmail on your bench i'm really looking forward to seeing it on ol' Freddie.
Regards
Paul
Building: DelPrado HMS Victory. Building: DeAgostini Sovereign Of The Seas.
Plymouth57
#113 Posted : 27 November 2016 22:36:22

Many thanks again to Martyn, Dave, Kev and Paul!Blushing Blushing
The Medieval Knights were certainly a heck of a lot fitter than your average person of today, that's for sure!Cool
They were of course 'professionals' just like today's athletes and more like the Samurai of Japan in that the poor old peasants did all the hard work of growing the food on the table leaving the knights to spend many hours a day just practising the skills and building up their strength. The armour itself was far lighter than many realise and a fully armoured knight could easily get to his feet again if unhorsed or knocked to the ground.
The historical advisors on the 1940's Laurence Olivier film of Henry V tried valiantly to have the scene of a French knight being hoisted onto his horse by a crane jib deleted as such things never happened - but the producers liked the scene and in it stayed!Blink
OK, before I start seeing double again, here we go!BigGrin

Before starting the epic saga of applying Frederick’s ring mail to the model, there were a couple of loose ends to finish off. Photo 1 shows the ‘white leg’ with the Humbrol Maskol removed from the polished tin greave tops. These will be left in the polished metal effect and later varnished over with the overall Humbrol Blue-Grey Enamel Wash which will be applied to both the metal new parts and the silver leafed plastic original sections. This shot also shows some of the shadowing applied with the Citadel Ink washes behind the knee (not that you can see much of this once the mail is in place!) Photo 2 illustrates Frederick’s upper arm, showing the black spray paint sanded off from the section where his new metal plate will fit, the one seen on the floor below. You can also see the off-white colour of his arming jacket, which was painted on over the matt black primer coat. Finally in Photo 3, we have a glimpse of the Vallejo Red Leather ‘boot’ visible under one of his Sabatons. This is only apparent on one of the feet as the other is positioned ‘closed up’, hiding the interior. Both do have the heels and soles painted in the red leather too however.
With this completed, the nightmare begins!
First of all, meet yet another innovative new tool – Mr Spready! This was so easy to produce – its actually the waste part from a piece of stretched sprue which, I think was probably from the wicker work fencing made up in the Messines diorama. I was using cocktail sticks for this process but after a few goes they were wearing down so this little chap does a much more uniform job of splitting open the previously closed up wire rings to create the ‘joiner’ ring. Maybe I should have called this my Sauron tool (“One ring to bind them all etc etc”!) The composite Photo 4 illustrates the process, simply slip the closed ring over the tip, push it down the widening shaft until the ring is forced to open up and then slip it off as in the final shot. It does also require a quick press with the bottom of the aluminium knife handle to flatten it down at the end.
At this point I have to make a confession – although I stated earlier that I had decided on making the ring sections in groups of 3 in 1 (three soldered rings attached to a forth joiner) as the ring production progressed I got better at it!Blushing In the end I went back to the groups of five rings as you can see in Photo 6. The intention was to begin with the legs, but as I mentioned earlier again, the way these sections of mail are applied, sticking (excuse the pun!) to just the legs was not possible and so at the same time, I’m also adding some sections to the shoulders and arms whenever the situation demands. The first of the shoulder sections is shown in Photo 5, as you can see here, this is the 5 group type. Now what should happen is the soldered and flattened groups as seen in Photo 6 again should remain pressed together in a solid bunch so that I can gently pick them up on the tip of the tiny varnish holding paintbrush and apply them straight on to the varnish painted area on the model. Note I say should! What actually happens is that about 50% of them behave themselves and do that, the other half either fold up into a nasty little pile of joined rings as I pick them up, or else allow themselves to be moved to Frederick and then become a varnish covered ball of rings! Either way, it just means they have to be re-arranged back into the ‘butterfly’ shape and re-flattened (not as easily as the first time with all that sticky varnish on them!) It’s frustrating and time consuming but I haven’t had to waste any ‘fivers’ yet – although one did go AWOL off the worktop after I’d re-worked the darned thing for the third time and out of pure spite I refused to go looking for it!Flapper
Photos 7 to 10 illustrates the long, time consuming procedure under way. For example, the difference between Photos 9 and 10 represents about ten hours of work! The ring groups have to be applied as far away from each other as possible, getting anywhere near a set previously applied before the varnish has dried completely is fatal as I discovered on the other knight used as a test bed for the procedure, an accidental touch with the paintbrush (now covered in rapidly ‘sticky-fying’ varnish is almost guaranteed to pull the first group off again.Cursing The technique therefore was to do a group here, do the next at the opposite end of the leg, do the next on the other leg, turn Frederick over (avoiding all the groups like the plague – didn’t always work though!) and then apply to the other side of the legs, finally sticking a few isolated groups up on the shoulders when all the leg positions were occupied (see Photo 12). Photo 11 shows the back of the knee area in more close up illustrating how the eventually joining up groups give the impression of a complete set of mail. I eventually found that the secret to speeding up the process was mass production. Instead of making up a few sets of rings at a time, it was better to put up with the boredom (and the eye strain) and mass produce as many soldered rings as I could. Then I could carry on and make up the fiver groups by the dozen. The pot of ready rings in Photo 13 was the result of one such forced work session, in actual fact I then went on to treble the amount seen here for a final assault on the leg sections which were finally completed today.BigGrin Cool As I’ve been working through this stage I’ve been having strange ‘fluttering’ sensations in my eyes, not painful at all but just annoying. I had a fairly good idea what it was and what was causing it and fortunately I took Mum into the Royal Eye Infirmary for her annual check up on Friday and was able to get a crafty ‘consultation’ from the Optician! As I thought the fluttering sensation was tired eye muscles – nothing at all to worry about, the Optician told me. In a few days I’ll be past the mail completely – my eyes can rest then!Blink
Finally, in Photo 14 we have the completed leg section (the flags are out!) I now just have the rest of the shoulders and arms to finish, but with the legs done I can also begin to add the metal plates at the bottom of the skirt and start the process of silver leafing the leg armour at last.
In the next instalment, getting on with that leafing!

Until then Happy Modelling to you All!

Robin.
The Mail Epic pic 1.JPG
The Mail Epic pic 2.JPG
The Mail Epic pic 3.JPG
Martyn Ingram
#114 Posted : 27 November 2016 22:56:45

BigGrin Wow what can I say Robin your patience is outstanding the five ringmail is brilliant well done mate Cool

Rgd Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
davetwin
#115 Posted : 28 November 2016 16:23:13

Wow Robyn Blink

Another master class in sheer patience, the chain mail is just stunning Drool
Nemesis
#116 Posted : 28 November 2016 16:31:34

Now that is some clever model making, I take my hat off to you!Blink BigGrin
nightwisher
#117 Posted : 28 November 2016 19:33:49

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Absolutely amazing. Blink
Man he took his time in the sun
Had a dream to understand
A single grain of sand
He gave birth to poetry
But one day will cease to be
Greet the last light of the library...We were here!
Plymouth57
#118 Posted : 12 December 2016 22:14:17

My grateful thanks to Martyn, Dave, Nem and Nightwisher for their very kind comments!Blushing Blushing Blushing And also to all those who have left equally nice comments on the finished build thread! I'll be posting some closer detail shots on there soon.
My apologies for not adding to the diary over the last couple of weeks, as you might have guessed I've was going hell for leather (especially the leather) to get Frederick completed in time which, I'm relieved to say I did! He was completed at 10 o'clock in the evening (although I was still adding the mail rings to his right shoulder in the morning!)Blushing
The diary will be carrying on in a day or so using the dozens of photos I was taking in the last few days - the great thing now is that I can include completed pics in the diary as you'll see shortly.
The next instalment will be on the Dagger and Scabbard and in the meantime I'll leave you with an interesting trivia fact about the model - the original kit was composed of 48 parts - the final count for Frederick's up-grade is now 2,085 (including 1,700 individually soldered metal rings - no wonder my poor eyes were giving me the gip!!)Blink

Back soon!

Robin.
Plymouth57
#119 Posted : 22 December 2016 22:02:58

Hi again to All! Just as I was about to post up the creation of Frederick’s sword scabbard and matching dagger I suddenly realised that I’d stopped half way through his legs (figuratively speaking!)Blushing So here’s the rest of that section first…

Photo 1 is a re-cap on the state Frederick was left at, with the mail completed on the leg section and his armour still sporting its matt black primer. As far as I could, I tried to do the silver leafing one individual plate at a time to avoid the leaf sticking to the wrong part, which, I might add seems to be its greatest pleasure!Blink So the first section to be silvered was the rear thigh plate as seen in Photo 2. I tried to cut the pieces of leaf just a little bigger than the areas to be gilded to save on wastage, although of the fifty sheets in the pack I think I only used about five for the whole model! The plates were given a thin coat of size and after 35 – 40 minutes (Poundshop clockwork kitchen timer) the sheet of silver leaf was carefully edged into position with tweezers and then gently pushed down into place with a really soft bristled paintbrush. Once stuck down the excess was then brushed away with a stiffer bristled brush and finally smoothed over with a soft duster (make sure there are no uncovered areas of size though – the duster fibres are a nightmare to get off again!)
After the rear thighs I then covered the front thigh plates in the same way. Before proceeding to the knees and lower legs however I had to add on the extra knee protectors shown being gilded in Photo 3 on the inside face and finally glued in place in Photo 4. The one on the left has been sized and the one on the right gilded. Note the black primer scraped away from the gluing points and the cotton bud used to smooth out the inner curves.
Finally in Photos 5 and 6, the legs have been fully gilded including the Sabaton armoured boots. In the final photo Frederick is getting his first test fitting to the evolving groundwork on his base. More on that one later! Now, what I should have done next was to carry on with the rest of the armour, gilding away until it was all done and then start on the Blue-Grey Enamel Wash. What I actually did however was to get carried away with how the legs were looking and after twentyfour hours to dry out, applied the wash to them first – a big mistake as it generally takes about three days for the wash to dry properly on the gilded plastic and as I later found out, its not a good idea to be applying silver leaf ‘up top’ when the legs are still slightly ‘tacky’!Crying
In the next instalment; carrying on with the silver leafing whilst adding yet more mail!

Until then, Happy Modelling to you All!

Robin.
Gilding the legs pic.JPG
stevie_o
#120 Posted : 23 December 2016 01:49:20

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal