Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

New issue available in deagostini shop ? Options
Mr.Coyote
#1 Posted : 23 February 2016 08:31:11

Groups: Registered

Hi guys,

I am new to the hobby and i am going to start with the mustang. I prefer not to subscribe to a set, so I am going to buy my issues directly in the deagostini shop. Do you know if all issues will be available in the online shop and when they will release issue 6?

Thanks,
Erik
Tomick
#2 Posted : 23 February 2016 08:59:23

Groups:

Issues will become available in the online shop after they appear on sale, the entire colection will not appear in advance of this.

Is much safer and easier to Subscribe or set up an order with your newsagent, often the online shop issues may go out of stock, where you will then have to wait a number of weeks before the re-stock. Its not a great idea to collect all via the online shop, but nothing to stop you doing this if its what you prefer.
davetwin
#3 Posted : 23 February 2016 13:38:43

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome to the Forum Eric and great choice with the Mustang Cool

As Tomick has said if you're really set on not doing the subscription, don't forget there are free gifts for subscribing Wink, then it's simple to setup a subscription with your local newsagent.

Hope you consider sharing your build with us Cool
Mr.Coyote
#4 Posted : 23 February 2016 18:38:36

That's great, thank you guys.
One more question, do you know the release day of the magazine? Is it on Wednesdays?
Thank you,
Erik
davetwin
#5 Posted : 23 February 2016 21:21:41

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Mr.Coyote wrote:
That's great, thank you guys.
One more question, do you know the release day of the magazine? Is it on Wednesdays?
Thank you,
Erik

Yes, Wednesday's Cool
Mr.Coyote
#6 Posted : 25 February 2016 22:34:22

Has anyone ever ordered a magazine directly in the deagostini shop? How long does it take them to dispatch an order if the magazine is markt as in stock? I also subscribed to the rb7. Hope I will receive any package soon. Can't wait to start to building. Also wanna go for the hummer as soon as I know you will receive the product after you placed an order ;)
Gandale
#7 Posted : 25 February 2016 23:39:41

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

He Eric, normally delivery is within 14 days but it can take up to 28 days. Cool Cool As a subscriber you should receive a delivery every month and subscription is by far the safest method of ensuring you receive all the issues.....Cool Cool

Hope this helps.

Regards

Alan
Mr.Coyote
#8 Posted : 26 February 2016 18:48:13

Hi Alan, yes it helps. thank you. Well it is not the fastest service to process an order but what can you do. Erik