Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Comprehensive Hardware list? Options
jldallover
#1 Posted : 01 March 2016 06:26:21

Groups: Registered

Hi all,

While I'm waiting for my first issue to arrive. I've been through all of the incredible build diaries. I have to say, I am in awe of most of your builds. I understand upgrades and mods are all a matter of personal preference and skill level. I was wondering I anyone has assemble a comprehensive list of hardware (with sources), Mods, tips and tricks (lessons learned). I think it could greatly benefit all of the new comers and anyone else (myself included) that my have question.

Thanks
Jason
Tomick
#2 Posted : 01 March 2016 09:09:24

Groups:

jldallover
#3 Posted : 01 March 2016 17:19:01

Tomick wrote:

Thanks Mr T. I saw that post yesterday. It does have a lot of helpful stuff. I was looking more for all the little nuts, bolts, hoses etc. and mainly types and sizes that look right. I thought maybe all the folks (that are building, or have finish their build) could compile a list all in one spot. Be it here or the reference post.
ModelMania
#4 Posted : 01 March 2016 17:27:52

Groups:

jldallover wrote:
Tomick wrote:

Thanks Mr T. I saw that post yesterday. It does have a lot of helpful stuff. I was looking more for all the little nuts, bolts, hoses etc. and mainly types and sizes that look right. I thought maybe all the folks (that are building, or have finish their build) could compile a list all in one spot. Be it here or the reference post.

Hello JLD,

I started something similar on here about four years ago when I used to post under the name of 'SennaMentalMe' and was building the DeAgostini McLaren MP4/23? It was called 'The Cyber Garage' which listed links to websites that were useful to motor modellers, though it seems to have been largely forgotten now?

You can find the Cyber Garage here:

http://forum.model-space...aspx?g=posts&t=3108

Some of the websites may no longer be running but there should still be some useful stuff in there for you? Hope that helps? Cool ThumpUp

Kev Smile
jldallover
#5 Posted : 02 March 2016 07:55:58

Hello JLD,

I started something similar on here about four years ago when I used to post under the name of 'SennaMentalMe' and was building the DeAgostini McLaren MP4/23? It was called 'The Cyber Garage' which listed links to websites that were useful to motor modellers, though it seems to have been largely forgotten now?

You can find the Cyber Garage here:

http://forum.model-space...aspx?g=posts&t=3108

Some of the websites may no longer be running but there should still be some useful stuff in there for you? Hope that helps? Cool ThumpUp

Kev Smile[/size][/quote]

Cool... Thanks Kev. I'll check it out.