Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

It finally happened Options
Jalpa_Mike
#1 Posted : 20 April 2016 21:36:27

Red Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Well, it took until pack 16, but I finally discovered missing parts. In Stage 54 I was missing both the LH and RH hinges for the bonnet. Quck call to customer service and they should be on the way.

In the meantime thought I would share a photo of my baby. While not a Walter Wolf, it is a 1986 5000QV.

I have owned it since 2009. Absolutely love it. BigGrin

Mike
File Attachment(s):
Griots.png (1,365kb) downloaded 65 time(s).
Aerodynamics are for people who can’t build engines. — Enzo Ferrari
Gandale
#2 Posted : 20 April 2016 23:49:22

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Beautiful machine Mike, she must be a joy to drive....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
darbyvet
#3 Posted : 21 April 2016 00:58:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome to the forum.Lovely looking car!!!

Carl

I am forum support for USA so let me know if I can do anythign to help

davetwin
#4 Posted : 21 April 2016 15:23:56

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome to the forum Mike, that's a beautiful looking car you have Drool Love Drool Cool
magpie1832
#5 Posted : 21 April 2016 22:24:06

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi and welcome to the forum.
I have to say the Countach is such a beautiful car in design ways. But having driven one about 10 yrs ago when a customer of our garage had it serviced there it is soooo horrible to drive. You can't see where the nose is. You can't see behind and the pedals are that close together and at an angle to drive position you end up pressing 2 pedals.
Apart from that very nice.
Chris BigGrin
On the bench

1/350 Revell Tirpitz Platinum Edition (Pontos PE and Wooden deck) plus extra Eduard PE set and extra MK1 door sets.