Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Quesion on Shipping. Options
Wikidtiki
#1 Posted : 15 June 2016 02:00:09

Groups: Registered

I was just sent a shipping confirmation and am very excited to begin building. I live in Portland, OR USA and have a couple of shipping questions. What location are the parts shipped from and what carrier is used to ship them? If there are any US builders or moderators out there who can field these questions I would appreciate it.

May all your parts line up perfectly,

Wikidtiki
darbyvet
#2 Posted : 15 June 2016 14:05:28

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi there Wikidtiki and welcome to the forum,

I am forum support for USA.

THe parts are shipped from Tennessee and they usually go UPS (sometimes the final handler is USPS depending on your area).Full kits are handled a bit differently.

You should receive your package within 10 days of the shipping notice email.

I hope you enjoy the build and will post some pictures on the forum

Carl

Gandale
#3 Posted : 17 June 2016 16:56:54

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Hope you will decide to share your progress with us all in the form of a build diary, I for one would be following your progress.. Hope you enjoy the build and your time with us....

Regards

Alan
arpurchase
#4 Posted : 17 June 2016 17:32:36

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi and welcome to the forum, have a great build
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Hyperdrive Kid
#5 Posted : 14 April 2017 20:52:01

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hiya...Might be a stupid question, But I live in the U.K, are the monthly issues shipped from the UK if you live there, or will they come from the USA ?
arpurchase
#6 Posted : 14 April 2017 21:01:34

BigGrin All subscriptions are sent from the country that you live inCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .