Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Current builders anyone? Options
Woinson95
#1 Posted : 21 June 2016 20:58:26

Groups: Registered

I am just wondering if anyone is currently building this kit and to see how they are finding it? I am slowly working my way through the other 40+ packs I have which I need to do.

Just seems a bit quite on this forum as of late so wanting to see if anyone is active.

Also would anyone suggest a good build to do on the site they have done? Might start another after I have completed this one
Building - Samurai Armour :)
Nemesis
#2 Posted : 21 June 2016 21:22:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Woinson95. This was not a kit I subscribed to, but I have been watching some of the builds and it looks fantastic when finished. As for recommending a kit to build, I would say any of them! I have built (well nearly) the Suzuki Hayabusa and it is a stunning model. I am building the Pocher Ducati and its not a scratch on the Busa. I also have the MP4/4 to build and the C-57 loco. Both of the Mclaren F1 cars are amazing as are the other bikes in the range. The ships are also superb so the choice is yours really, and the great thing is all the support from others building the same kit. I hope you find one that you like.
tnequette
#3 Posted : 21 June 2016 21:42:53

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Woinson95,

I am currently in the middle of my Samurai kit build. You can check out my progress in the Samurai build forum. If you have eclectic tastes and enjoy a different challenge this is a great kit. Instructions are very good. There are a number of excellent build forums from other excellent builders, read them all. I am very happy with this, my first subscription part build. You will find a lot of support on internet searches yield good results.

Hope this helps,

tom