Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Anyone else getting their Falcon issues out of order? Options
snowwraith
#1 Posted : 08 August 2016 17:46:54

Groups: Registered

Hi everyone.

Some of you may have encountered the problem which is to do with the the order in which you receive the part-works.

Up to about 4 months ago I received the issues in chronological order - as it's supposed to be - so that I am able to build up the MF piece by piece. At this stage I was up to issue 40.

However, from then on I started receiving odd issues out of order. I would then get the next batch of 4 issues which would be 41, 42, 47 and then 61. Whut?

The next month would deliver issues 43, 44, 45 and 46. Ok, seems to have remedied the problem.

The next batch arrives and brings me issues 48, 50, 51 and 52. So again there are missing issues.

This last months issues sent were 63, 64, 65 and 66, although 64 was circled on the invoice and wasn't included in the package.

From what I've been able to scrape out of barely legible customer care operatives is that these issues are sent due to stock shortages of the usual issues and rather than wait for resupply they send the next available issues that are in stock, resulting sometimes in significant jumps.

It's just really frustrating when I'm 46 issues into a build and I haven't been able to progress any further for almost 3 months now because of stock-outs from a company that has done this thing for many tears over many product lines and surely they can get adequate stock supplies for a known number of subscribers.

So, rant aside: Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks for reading.
Tomick
#2 Posted : 08 August 2016 18:36:03

Groups:

Considering that 4 million have been sold worldwide it's hardly surprising there have been stock problems, take-up has been beyond all expectation and impossible to gauge that sort of volume. Rest assured you will receive your missing issues.

Customer services is the place for such rants who are there to resolve delivery/subscription problems, the forum is not equipped to deal with such matters.

Would be great to see another falcon build on the forum and perhaps you might like to show yours?
snowwraith
#3 Posted : 08 August 2016 19:23:32

I appreciate the reply.

In truth I have already tried customer services. I've telephoned, getting little response from their team in India other than saying they're out of stock. I've emailed them on several occasions and not had a single reply (17 days since my last email), so you can understand my frustration that CS isn't the place to go.

That being said I accept that this isn't the ideal place for this subject, but where is if I've already gone through the official routes?

Regarding the building of the MF: Aside from the outer hull there's not much to see right now since I'm looking into getting the Paragrafix etched bronze components which replaces a lot of the interior.

In the meantime you can look at my Lego MF :)
File Attachment(s):
WP_20150221_19_15_06_Pro.jpg (1,677kb) downloaded 15 time(s).
Tomick
#4 Posted : 09 August 2016 07:49:35

Groups:

C/S have advised of the out of stock situation and is unacceptable that you've not had any response to your emails, but a reply would be likely be much the same as the o/s situation advised by phone. I have pased your comments onto the c/s manager who will take up your points with the fulfilment house.

You could try emailing sales@model-space.co.uk for an update
ColumbusDan
#5 Posted : 10 August 2016 09:44:26

Your lucky that your getting any shipments at all. Going on two months of paying and not seeing a thing for my money. All C/S can say is that everything is backordered. Then why keep taking my money?!?
Tomick
#6 Posted : 10 August 2016 10:38:12

Groups:

You can question this here: customerservice@deagostiniusa.com
TheKraken
#7 Posted : 10 August 2016 22:05:10

We know that this is where you want us to send our customer service issues. But it's a black hole. You do understand that emails sent there aren't being answered other than to say, "we will let you know when we find out." right? Because it's what the customers here keep telling you.

Not trying to be an ass. Just trying to get you to understand that people get frustrated and try to get answers.
Tomick
#8 Posted : 11 August 2016 00:04:08

Groups:

This might be your experience but it's not the experience of everyone. Please be assured that your thoughts are being conveyed to the US office who are working hard to meet your expectations.
Chadders
#9 Posted : 03 September 2016 04:21:30

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Please, please, please, stop telling people to contact CC about this issue. I've gone 2 months without issues 14,15,16,17 and 18. I've been told they are out of stock and I'll get them "soon". I then pointed out that these "out of stock" issues were available in the web shop and in stock (I even called to check they had stock)!! If customers cannot rely on customer services to help with their problems then I'm afraid that they are going to head to forums/social media to vent their frustration.
Judging by other replies here then this problem must be pretty deep seated if there are customers at various stages of their builds not receiving issues.
Tomick
#10 Posted : 03 September 2016 08:00:31

Groups:

What you don't realise is that online shop stock is held differently to retail stock and subscriber stock.

If you have not received issues then you do indeed need to contact c/s just to ensure that there is no other associated problem or that the system as not overlooked your account.
Rikeman
#11 Posted : 05 September 2016 00:06:54

Groups: New Members, Registered

I am still waiting on month 7 shipment (issues 25,26,27,28). I sent an email and did get a reply saying it is back ordered and would be shipped in a week. 3 weeks later when I still didn't receive it, I spoke with on line customer service and was told it was 3-4 weeks out. I now have month 8 (issues 29,30,31,32) but can do anything with them until I get the previous month. I admit that I am a little worried that they are going to get my issues to me without being hounded. Delivery has been smooth to this point, but when month 7 went on back order there was no notification of the fact, they simply charged me as usual and didn't ship. It was only when I noticed my shipment was almost 2 weeks late and contacted them that I was informed of the delay....... I am not angry at this point, just a bit concerned.