Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

23 Pages «<34567>»
Star Wars Trivia Question of the Week Options
LrdSatyr8
#81 Posted : 19 December 2016 20:16:18

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Bobbaf3nn wrote:
General Jan Dodonna before the battle of yavin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEOAKZ3CFIU

Didn't read the rules eh?

So, remember the rules... no cheating, no googling, no asking the wookie next to you for the answer, and no accidentally bumping into some random alien at a bar and almost getting your face chewed off
LrdSatyr8
#82 Posted : 22 December 2016 17:09:37

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season... filled with family, friends and lots of Star Wars goodies under the tree Christmas morning! Merry Christmas to all of you from me this holiday season! Stay tuned next week for another question and remember, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU! :)
LrdSatyr8
#83 Posted : 27 December 2016 14:45:32

Happy holidays all you geeks out there! Hope you all had a good one! But of course, the time has come for a new STAR WARS QUESTION OF THE WEEK! I'll go easy on ya guys this week... so... remember the rules... NO GOOGLING, WEB SEARCHING, CALLING A FRIEND TO SEARCH FOR YOU, NO ASKING YOUR NEW ALEXA THE ANSWER (Same as googling)... just from your general knowledge of the many many many many times you've watched the movie in the past 40 years and from your general knowledge of the the fandom that has grown since the movie was first released... I will allow you to go back and rewatch the movies, but if you really must google it, post your best guess here FIRST and then google it and not spoil it for everyone else! So without further ado... here is this week's question!

Question 15:
What were Han and Luke's call signs on Hoth? (This should be a no brainer)

Answer:

First Correct Answer: None
Shauncnh
#84 Posted : 27 December 2016 15:15:07

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

If I remember correctly Luke's call sign was echo 3 and Han Solo's was echo 8
Building-RC spitfire
Build- titanic,Skyrider drone, solar system, T72 tank
LrdSatyr8
#85 Posted : 28 December 2016 17:42:07

Soooooooo close... but no
Shauncnh
#86 Posted : 28 December 2016 18:35:06

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
Soooooooo close... but no

Just had to look this one up, can't believe I got it wrong Confused

Regards Shaun
Building-RC spitfire
LrdSatyr8
#87 Posted : 29 December 2016 16:57:50

I just want to take a moment and pay my respect for one of the most alluring, strong willed and funny women that have ever existed in this world and throughout the galaxy. We grew up with her, we fell in love with her, and I'm sure if you were like me you had her poster on your wall in that little metal bikini. But no one can ever say they never cared for her. Goodbye Carrie... May the Force be with you!
LrdSatyr8
#88 Posted : 29 December 2016 17:00:38

Answer is posted with the question. No one got this right, but close!
LrdSatyr8
#89 Posted : 02 January 2017 14:41:25

HAPPY NEW YEAR all you happy campers!  It's a new year and as we all hope in one unifying voice we hope it's better then the last one!  But, with the new year, comes a new Question of the Week!  So, put on your thinking caps and prepare yourselves.  Remember the rules: No googling, internet searches, asking the new Alexia you got for Christmas the answer.  Anyone can use google to find the answer, but a true fan knows the answer without looking!  If you really must use google, do so AFTER you post your best guess, but don't post the answer you discovered. You can check yourself that way! Using just the information you know from the hundreds of times you've watched the Star Wars movies on VHS and DVD, prove yourself a true fan and answer this question...

Question 16:
In A New Hope’s deleted scenes, whose nickname was Wormy?

Answer:

LrdSatyr8
#90 Posted : 03 January 2017 21:28:32

No one wants to take a guess this week?
LrdSatyr8
#91 Posted : 05 January 2017 14:29:16

I guess no one has seen the deleted scenes on the DVDs... oh well... answer is posted with the question (look at the posting of the original question). Stay tuned for next week's question and May the Force be with You!
TheKraken
#92 Posted : 05 January 2017 20:19:27

I just had the deleted scene in question pop up on my Youtube suggested videos and watched it. Seems I was a bit late.
LrdSatyr8
#93 Posted : 09 January 2017 15:57:07

Good morning all you rebels out there and it's the start of a brand new week... you know what that means... a new QUESTION OF THE WEEK! This week you're gonna have to put on your thinking caps and scour thru the credits of all 3 movies, but I'm sure any good Jedi worth his saber will know this one pretty easily! So without further ado, remember the rules... NO GOOGLING, NO CHEATING, answer only from the knowledge in your head! You can go back and watch the movies again for the umpteenth time, but that is the only allowance I will letcha have! So without furthar ado... Here's this week's question... GOOD LUCK!

Question 17:
There is only one little person who appears in all three original trilogy Star Wars films as different races. What’s his name and what three characters does he portray?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: Plymouth57
Plymouth57
#94 Posted : 09 January 2017 18:29:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I think I might know this one! Was it Kenny Baker's friend Jack Purvis? I think I remember him saying in an interview about the brilliant "Time Bandits" that he had a role in Star Wars.
If it was him he must have been a Jawa in 'A New Hope', an Ugnaut? in The 'Empire Strikes Back' and probably an Ewok in 'Return of the Jedi' (It's taken me a good five minutes to remember what the Ewoks were called - 'cuddly teddy bear things' was all I could come up with until then!Blushing

Robin.
First wooden ship: The Grimsby 12 Gun 'Frigate' by Constructo Second: Bounty DelPrado Part Works Third: HMS Victory DelPrado Part Works 1/100 scale
Diorama of the Battle of the Brandywine from the American Revolutionary War Diorama of the Battle of New Falkland (unfinished sci-fi), Great War Centenary Diorama of the Messines Ridge Assault
Index for the Victory diary is on page 1
LrdSatyr8
#95 Posted : 11 January 2017 16:37:05

Plymouth57 wrote:
I think I might know this one! Was it Kenny Baker's friend Jack Purvis? I think I remember him saying in an interview about the brilliant "Time Bandits" that he had a role in Star Wars.
If it was him he must have been a Jawa in 'A New Hope', an Ugnaut? in The 'Empire Strikes Back' and probably an Ewok in 'Return of the Jedi' (It's taken me a good five minutes to remember what the Ewoks were called - 'cuddly teddy bear things' was all I could come up with until then!Blushing

Robin.

Close enough! Way to go Plymouth!
LrdSatyr8
#96 Posted : 16 January 2017 22:46:37

Hey all you happy boys and girls... it's Monday and you know what that means... time for a NEW QUESTION OF THE WEEK! This week's question is brought to you by the Dagobah Bottling Company, put a little fizz in your slime! Remember the rules... no googling, no cheating, and no copying off your best tydirian's paper... so here's the question...

Question 18:
What was the number of the Trash Compactor in A New Hope?

Answer:

Shauncnh
#97 Posted : 16 January 2017 22:55:41

Confused I had to look this one up on google, I'll be amazed if anyone gets this one correct.Confused And if they do without cheating they deserve a medal.

Regards Shaun
Building-RC spitfire
TheKraken
#98 Posted : 17 January 2017 00:24:02

i clearly remember ...2387

62387?
TheKraken
#99 Posted : 17 January 2017 00:24:02

i clearly remember ...2387

62387?

*edit* not bad for not hearing it for at least 2 years.
LrdSatyr8
#100 Posted : 18 January 2017 14:29:58

You're right... no one got this right and I still remember it. I think I even tried to get it as my phone number a few times! LOL Well no winners this week. Answer is posted with the question! Stay tuned for next week's question and may the Force be with you!