Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages «<23456>
DeAgostini Jaguar - Now on sale! Options
birdaj2
#61 Posted : 13 March 2017 21:20:58

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Tomick wrote:
She's finally here...grab it on Wed's Drool

Brill. BigGrin but as a subscriber can i expect first copies this week or is the launch date plus delivery of 10- 14 days more likely?

Cannot wait to see what i get in my first parcel having sub to the trial.

Oh happy days - been looking at the trial parts today and cannot wait as this will be my first such car model and such a nice one.
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
Tomick
#62 Posted : 13 March 2017 22:54:00

Groups:

luigione wrote:
When do subscribers start getting their first issues? Nothing showing on subscription info yet.
Being sent out on Weds
Gandale
#63 Posted : 14 March 2017 00:11:03

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Going to enjoy seeing these builds, she looks superb.....Drool Drool

Regards

Alan
roymattblack
#64 Posted : 14 March 2017 09:14:32

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

I'll be watching for the postie every day...
Tomick
#65 Posted : 15 March 2017 08:31:16

Groups:

stevegbr
#66 Posted : 15 March 2017 10:18:22

Groups:

just bought part one to have a look, will have a look later.BigGrin
birdaj2
#67 Posted : 15 March 2017 11:42:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Not seen the ad on the tv as yet but looking at it in the link i must say it looks really good.

Looking forward to the magazines as well as the build because they are always so well written and have some fantastic history in them.

Ps its 10:45 and just seen the ad on the tv BigGrin
Happy Modelling

SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
Narayan
#68 Posted : 15 March 2017 12:40:10

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

I'd be very interested to hear what people think about this. I have subscribed but won't get to make a start for a while.

Graham
I was drowning my sorrows. But my sorrows they'd learned to swim.

Tomick
#69 Posted : 16 March 2017 15:27:32

Groups:

Gandale
#70 Posted : 16 March 2017 20:39:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Just seen the TV ad for this and the kit looks superb.....Drool Drool

Regards

Alan
luigione
#71 Posted : 18 March 2017 12:41:51

At last the first 2 issues are showing as being sent on the 21st.
Only weird thing is that it is showing as being charged for, I thought that the first 5 issues were meant to be free for those of us that did the trial run. Before anyone asks, I did quote the code given, and the lady that took the order confirmed it. Could be an error, but if anyone has the same problem, please share.
Mustang
#72 Posted : 18 March 2017 14:34:30

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

luigione wrote:
Only weird thing is that it is showing as being charged for, I thought that the first 5 issues were meant to be free for those of us that did the trial run. Before anyone asks, I did quote the code given, and the lady that took the order confirmed it. Could be an error, but if anyone has the same problem, please share.

Same here.

BUILD THE JAGUAR E TYPE 01, BUILD THE JAGUAR E TYPE 02 1.99 -1.99Confused
My Favourite Building:- 1919 https://forum.model-spac...=339517&#post339517 -

Current Build - 0-6-0 https://forum.deagostini...=351803&#post351803 Enterprise D - https://forum.deagostini...=posts&t=35768&

Built:-. HMS Bounty, RMS Titanic, MP4-23, Flying Scotsman, Aston Martin DB5, Honda CB750, Mustang, R2-D2, Jaguar, DeLorean, Testarossa, Stage Coach plus many plastic kits.
Dry dock no room to display:-. Bismarck, U96.
To build:-
. HMS Hood. HMS Victory. Cutty Sark. SoS, Lancaster bomber. DR1 Triplane. JU-87. Plus many many plastic kits.
Gandale
#73 Posted : 18 March 2017 15:35:19

luigione wrote:

Would suggest you give Customer Services a call and ask them directly about your subscription query, they'll be able to clarify the situation for you....Cool

Regards

Alan

delboy271155
#74 Posted : 18 March 2017 15:43:15

Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Gandale wrote:
luigione wrote:

Would suggest you give Customer Services a call and ask them directly about your subscription query, they'll be able to clarify the situation for you....Cool

Regards

Alan

Alan`s right.

I`ve just checked my account.

I informed C/S that I had a new credit card and within 24 hours I had a new Jag account showing in addition to the test one.

The new account is showing part 1 and 2 at zero charge, so looks like there may be an error in your accounts. Should be easily resolved with a quick call.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

birdaj2
#75 Posted : 18 March 2017 17:00:47

Could anyone tell me how/were i can check my online account please.

I had a subscriber number for the test and signed up for the full launch using those details so presuming the account number remains the same.

Did not receive any new paperwork so just wanted to make sure everything is set up as it should be.

Many thanks for any advice you can offer.
Happy Modelling

Mustang
#76 Posted : 18 March 2017 17:05:08

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

birdaj2 wrote:

I had a subscriber number for the test and signed up for the full launch using those details so presuming the account number remains the same.

Did not receive any new paperwork so just wanted to make sure everything is set up as it should be.

look here http://shop.deagostini.co.uk

then click on My Subscriptions

Current Build - 0-6-0 https://forum.deagostini...=351803&#post351803 Enterprise D - https://forum.deagostini...=posts&t=35768&

Built:-. HMS Bounty, RMS Titanic, MP4-23, Flying Scotsman, Aston Martin DB5, Honda CB750, Mustang, R2-D2, Jaguar, DeLorean, Testarossa, Stage Coach plus many plastic kits.
. HMS Hood. HMS Victory. Cutty Sark. SoS, Lancaster bomber. DR1 Triplane. JU-87. Plus many many plastic kits.
birdaj2
#77 Posted : 18 March 2017 17:08:20

Mustang wrote:
birdaj2 wrote:

look here http://shop.deagostini.co.uk

then click on My Subscriptions

Many thanks for the info BigGrin
Happy Modelling

Mustang
#78 Posted : 18 March 2017 17:08:48

Gandale wrote:
luigione wrote:

Regards

Alan

As to the issue with payment, I just emailed them and they confirmed they didn't have my account info correct, this was the same issue when I signed up for the R2-D2 re-start.

Geoff44
#79 Posted : 18 March 2017 17:47:49

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

I have just ordered my subscription for the E-Type Jag but have decided to go for the standard edition with magazines and opted for no binders. I have already got a suitable display case that will fit this model, it once housed a 1/400 model of the Titanic and is 700mm long.The Titanic model sank about a year ago, in other words I got rid of it.
BUILDING - HONDA CB750 - HAYNES V8 VISIBLE ENGINE

NEXT BUILD - JAGUAR E-TYPE

GEOFF
delboy271155
#80 Posted : 18 March 2017 17:51:24

Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Geoff44 wrote:
I have just ordered my subscription for the E-Type Jag but have decided to go for the standard edition with magazines and opted for no binders. I have already got a suitable display case that will fit this model, it once housed a 1/400 model of the Titanic and is 700mm long.The Titanic model sank about a year ago, in other words I got rid of it.

I`m sure you`ll have a great time building the Etype and look forward to seeing your progress.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"