Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

usersteve83 Options
usersteve83
#1 Posted : 28 September 2016 21:03:28

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Purchased the Huracan subscription back in July and finally recieved pack 2 in september. I went for the 24 month build as i have other builds on the go but i didnt read anywhere that with the 24 month option you will be billed each month but recieve a pack every 2 months! Crying maybe my ignorance but i think it should be made a bit more clear to potential buyers.Or at least recieve less parts on the monthly basisBored Then...Blink Just been made aware i will need to also purchase a battery pack too...Cursing

On a good note the reviews sound great< the build looks great and the end results seems worth the trouble. Not regreting getting into this build at all just thought id throw that out there for those who are unaware like me.
I guess mine will sit in the Modelspace boxes for a while until parts build up Huh
Built- Shelby Mustang, Lamborghini Huracan
Building-Spitfire, Redbull racing RB7, 3d printer, Honda CB750, Stage coach and Revell 1/400 Titanic
Tomick
#2 Posted : 28 September 2016 21:20:57

Groups:

It does say in the 24 month Subscriton tab, that the 24 month build is charged monthly.

And if you click on "The build" tab, there is a PDF at the top of the list which shows the payment and delivery schedule..

http://www.model-space.c...amborghini-huracan.html

usersteve83
#3 Posted : 29 September 2016 15:00:39

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Ok my bad i guess i should of checked first Blushing
Built- Shelby Mustang, Lamborghini Huracan
Building-Spitfire, Redbull racing RB7, 3d printer, Honda CB750, Stage coach and Revell 1/400 Titanic