Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages <123>
T-72 radio controlled tank - Now on Sale! Options
arpurchase
#21 Posted : 21 December 2016 17:13:46

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

BigGrin Really tempted by this oneDrool Love Drool Love Drool Love LOL Cool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Johnny C
#22 Posted : 21 December 2016 19:00:35

Just ordered mine, cant wait. Its a xmas pressy from me to me :)

birdaj2
#23 Posted : 21 December 2016 19:10:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Looks very nice.

Will follow the builds on this one with great interest.
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
Shauncnh
#24 Posted : 21 December 2016 19:17:57

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

That's mine ordered on a 12 month subscriptionCool can't wait for this to arrive BigGrin Drool

Regards Shaun
Building-RC spitfire
Build- titanic,Skyrider drone, solar system, T72 tank
stevie_o
#25 Posted : 21 December 2016 20:09:15

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

davetwin
#26 Posted : 21 December 2016 23:32:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Johnny C wrote:

Welcome to the forum Johnny, great choice of Christmas present to yourself Cool Its certainly spec'd up, hope you have fun building it Cool
Spal
#27 Posted : 21 December 2016 23:41:10

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Johnny C wrote:

Great choice Johnny and welcome to the forum, hope to see some pics of your build once you get started BigGrin

Al
GilShapley
#28 Posted : 22 December 2016 10:45:22

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Morning Mr T

This looks like a good build and the benefit of an electric motor

BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Just had a look at the PDF's for this Build

The Product Overview and Pack 1 are the same. Pack 2 and 3 are what I would expect to see, detailed build instructions. I think perhaps the second PDF is wrong

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Gil
Current Build:-
[color=blue]Stash Avro Lancaster (Full Kit)plus some extra issues I picked up at a good price
[color=blue]Built:- Norman Catapult by Mantua,Roman Catapult by Mantua,HMS Victory,HMS Victory XSection,Focker DB1,Bismark,English Carronade Titanic Lifeboat,American Civil War Gatling,Hummer,Sopwith Camel F1,Occre Jupiter ,OcCre Wagon, Latina Arab Dhow, Eaglemass Orrery OcCre Rogers 119 [color=red][color=red]RB7,OcCre Missippi River Boat, Model Airways Fokker DR1
OcCre London L>C>C 106 Ugears Scrambler, Ugears Hexapod Explorer UGears Off-Road Vehicle
Tomick
#29 Posted : 22 December 2016 11:05:55

Groups:

GilShapley wrote:
Morning Mr T

This looks like a good build and the benefit of an electric motor

BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Just had a look at the PDF's for this Build

The Product Overview and Pack 1 are the same. Pack 2 and 3 are what I would expect to see, detailed build instructions. I think perhaps the second PDF is wrong

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Gil
Has twin motors.

Corrct on the PDF error, IT are already on with correcting this BigGrin
Nemesis
#30 Posted : 22 December 2016 11:30:26

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

stevie_o wrote:
Looks very coolCool Good luck to everyone taking this on - cant wait to see some builds started.
Anyone have any plans for a repaint or weathering?

Steve

I will be signing up and yes I will be painting and weathering!BigGrin
greyhawk
#31 Posted : 06 January 2017 09:59:24

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Interesting to see how much better the paintjob looks in the official build vs. the instructions. I love how Dave replicates the individual instruction photos right down to the angles. It makes comparison so much easier.

Looks like a definitive buy to me now.
Tomick
#32 Posted : 06 January 2017 10:21:08

Groups:

greyhawk wrote:
Interesting to see how much better the paintjob looks in the official build vs. the instructions. I love how Dave replicates the individual instruction photos right down to the angles. It makes comparison so much easier.

Glad you like and purposely done that way as the instructions photos dont show the parts at their best.

Its about to g on sale in Germany BigGrin

Its a far better offering than the static Panther from Hachette which seems to have many shortcomings even by comparison of the previous Tiger Blink
greyhawk
#33 Posted : 06 January 2017 11:23:14

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Tomick wrote:

Its a far better offering than the new Panther from Hachette which seems to have many shortcomings even by comparison to the previous Tiger

I was utterly surprised by how ... unusually meh ... the Hachette offering is. There's big black screws all over the surface of the Panther. The prepaint makes it look like a toy. There's broken parts in their own ad photos. It's like the worlds most apathetic partwork offering. Which is strange because Hachette has so many other really great kits running.

I'm not sure who the target group is for this. Collectors won't buy it for the inaccuracies. Model builders won't buy it for the lack of actual model building. The RC crowd won't buy it, because it's static. The general populace doesn't really buy German WW2 tanks for fear of being called Nazi lovers. Not sure who's left.

Out of the three partworks tanks coming to market here this January, the DeAgo one is definitely the one with the most appeal.
davetwin
#34 Posted : 06 January 2017 14:10:37

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

greyhawk wrote:

Thanks greyhawk, that's very kind of you to say Cool

It's going together quite nicely and I'm sure you'll love it BigGrin I'll have the rest of pack 1 online later today Cool
greyhawk
#35 Posted : 06 January 2017 19:55:21

davetwin wrote:
I'll have the rest of pack 1 online later today Cool

Reading through it right now Love
Tomick
#36 Posted : 17 January 2017 17:44:58

Groups:

greyhawk
#37 Posted : 17 January 2017 18:27:19

Got the second order in I think. Or maybe the first. More likely the second though. Hopefully it goes through flawlessly for once.
Shauncnh
#38 Posted : 20 January 2017 18:03:53

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

BigGrin great news, pack 1 has arrived today BigGrin Cool

Regards Shaun
Building-RC spitfire
Build- titanic,Skyrider drone, solar system, T72 tank
Spal
#39 Posted : 20 January 2017 18:40:37

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Shauncnh wrote:
BigGrin great news, pack 1 has arrived today BigGrin Cool

Regards Shaun

Glad to hear it Shaun, look forward to seeing your build BigGrin

Al
Nemesis
#40 Posted : 20 January 2017 20:35:46

Brilliant news. It is a superb bit of kit and when built the whole thing weighs a ton!Blink BigGrin