Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Laser inserts with real fire optics and smoke Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 01 November 2016 06:08:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Tech Support

Hi GuysBigGrin

Just a little impression from Modified Parts of the Falcon
In DE we are not as far as you with the Millenium Falcon, but with the parts we got we started to do some Modification on the Parts. Here I started to light up my laser effects more realistic. I build my own electronics modules, which gives me a lot of space for several other Parts.The first steps are done,but everybody knows ,where it burns, there must also be smokeBigGrin . So I am goiing to install a smoke engine. I still have one from an old tank. Just intall one or two rubber pipes for the flow of the smoke,and i think it must work. I also started Installing the Caution and Landing Lights as well. The modification of my Falcon also applies to the laser guns, here the muzzle fire must also be seen with the appropriate sound. Just below a few Pics and a Youtube clip of my Standings till now. I ám happy till now and when the smoke works it would be greatBigGrin .

Best Regards
Andreas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqkIIQUBL40

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
birdaj2
#2 Posted : 01 November 2016 08:49:47

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Andreas

Very nice indeed. You certainly have some skills to get this looking just right.

Very well done indeed.
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
Tomick
#3 Posted : 01 November 2016 09:03:50

Groups:

Looks great, well done Andreas Cool
GoofyFoot
#4 Posted : 01 November 2016 11:18:26

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

That looks amazing Andreas! Well done!
If at first you don't succeed,

maybe you should skip the chainsaw juggling...