Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages 123>»
Gohfelder´s Vasa Options
der Gohfelder
#1 Posted : 28 December 2016 06:30:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi all,
this should be the start of the diary for my Build Of The Year 2017.
Good luck to all the others ! BigGrin

Best Regards, Bernd
der Gohfelder attached the following image(s):
Vasa.JPG
Martyn Ingram
#2 Posted : 28 December 2016 10:11:35

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Looking forward to seeing this one come together Burnd as I am building the Corel kit and interested to see how different the two kits are Cool Can't wait for this one coming to the UK Cool

Rgd Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
Markwarren
#3 Posted : 28 December 2016 10:43:26

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Looking forward to seeing your build Burnd. Should be some nice detail in this. Good luck. BigGrin
Gandale
#4 Posted : 28 December 2016 10:51:29

Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Good luck with it Bernd, will be following all the way....Cool Cool .. Am sure it will be done to your usual very high standards....

Regards

Alan
arpurchase
#5 Posted : 28 December 2016 11:46:31

BigGrin Nice ship,will be watching as alwaysCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Nemesis
#6 Posted : 28 December 2016 11:50:12

Another superb entry, good luck with your build.BigGrin
ian smith
#7 Posted : 28 December 2016 13:53:10

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Bernd.
Look forward to seeing your build of the year entry.
Ian Cool BigGrin
Current builds.Hachettes build the bismark,HMS Victory, HMS Hood.
Finished Builds Corel HMS Victory cross section.
der Gohfelder
#8 Posted : 28 December 2016 15:57:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi,
thank you all for your welcome!

regards, Bernd
michael.rolph
#9 Posted : 28 December 2016 19:06:36

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Looking forward to your build, do you have the full kit?
delboy271155
#10 Posted : 28 December 2016 19:12:24

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Here comes another Masterclass and I can`t wait.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

darbyvet
#11 Posted : 28 December 2016 19:46:35

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

So this was an Italian Deagostini partwork? Looking forward to seeing what an expert builder like Bernd will do with this.

Carl

Tomick
#12 Posted : 28 December 2016 19:52:02

Groups:

darbyvet wrote:
So this was an Italian Deagostini partwork? Looking forward to seeing what an expert builder like Bernd will do with this.

Carl

One I informed you of back in Jan http://forum.model-space...spx?g=posts&t=17889
der Gohfelder
#13 Posted : 28 December 2016 20:36:48

Hi!
Yes, it is an italian DeAgostini partwork. I don't have a full Kit,
only a few issues are in the market. No problem, that gives
me time to think about the planned modifications BigGrin

Regards, Bernd
darbyvet
#14 Posted : 28 December 2016 20:43:50

Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

Tomick wrote:
darbyvet wrote:

Carl

One I informed you of back in Jan http://forum.model-space...spx?g=posts&t=17889

I thought it was familiar.I will have to just watch bernd build it and hope it comes to USA!!!!

Carl
der Gohfelder
#15 Posted : 02 January 2017 15:51:02

Hi all!
Well, it´s time to begin !
Most of you know the Vasa and perhaps you have heard about the De Agostini kit. In this diary
I want to show you my built of it - but not "out of the box", I want to modify it a little bit. I hope
you like my ideas, here are some pics of the first steps.

Regards, Bernd

Vasa 1.JPG
Vasa 2.JPG
Vasa 3.jpg
Vasa 4.JPG
Vasa 5.jpg
Vasa 6.JPG
Vasa 7.JPG
Vasa 8.JPG
Vasa 9.JPG
Martyn Ingram
#16 Posted : 02 January 2017 16:12:18

BigGrin Great start Burnd really looking forward to this Cool

Rgd Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
davetwin
#17 Posted : 02 January 2017 16:55:28

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Great start Bernd

I see from all the wires that you're going to be putting lights in it, should be an interesting build, look forward to seeing more BigGrin
der Gohfelder
#18 Posted : 03 January 2017 18:03:44

Martyn Ingram wrote:
BigGrin Great start Burnd really looking forward to this Cool

Rgd Martyn

Hi Martyn,
thank you very much, there is a lot to do BigGrin

Regards, Bernd
der Gohfelder
#19 Posted : 03 January 2017 18:05:34

davetwin wrote:
Great start Bernd

I see from all the wires that you're going to be putting lights in it, should be an interesting build, look forward to seeing more BigGrin

Hi Dave,
thank you very much! Correct, it should get a lighting with SMD LEDs BigGrin

Regards, Bernd
der Gohfelder
#20 Posted : 03 January 2017 18:08:22

Hi all,
it´s time for the first update !
I continued with the Orlop, it gets a complete planking. Also the work on my special version
of the lower gundeck started.

Regards, Bernd

Vasa 10.JPG
Vasa 11.jpg
Vasa 12.JPG
Vasa 13.JPG