Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Alex's R2D2 Options
alexwjnr
#1 Posted : 04 February 2017 21:31:20

Groups: Registered

Ok, have just hit the big subscribe button and since I have missed issue 1, will have to wait 14 days before starting.

Never done one of these before, but the kids are up for seeing daddy build them an r2d2 so we will see how it goes.

Hopefully, I can do a build diary (if I do alright at it, if it goes wrong then maybe not BigGrin )

Look forward to reading the other diary so to help me do it right.

davetwin
#2 Posted : 04 February 2017 22:22:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome to the forum, Hope you enjoy your time here BigGrin

As long as you follow the instructions closely you can't go too wrong with the build, if you're not sure of something then take a look at the official build Cool
Markwarren
#3 Posted : 04 February 2017 22:24:20

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Hi Alex, you won't regret it. It's a great model, and your kids will love it. Plenty of help here if you get stuck at anything. I do look forward to seeing your build diary. Hope it all goes well. BigGrin
Regards
Mark
Bobbaf3nn
#4 Posted : 04 February 2017 22:46:36

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Great to see another subscriber take the plunge

Don't worry Alex if i can build this thing Blink you wont have any worries and these guys on the forum are really supportive with advice and ideas
Current builds: Eaglemoss DeLorean, Deagostini R2 D2 Build
delboy271155
#5 Posted : 05 February 2017 16:23:10

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi, Welcome to the forum.BigGrin BigGrin

You`ll get a diary going, cos there`s plenty of help here to get you on the way. Cool

Any help needed with the build then just ask.

Happy building

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

pemberg
#6 Posted : 05 February 2017 23:14:08

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will get a build diary going. The instructions are highly detailed and you can get all the help you need here.
Graeme