Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Replacement issues issues. Options
BradM73
#1 Posted : 18 February 2017 20:31:22

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

okay, so back on January 17th I send Model-space support an e-mail saying that I needed to get replacements for issues 39 and 57 as there was some kind of problem with the ramp or circuit board, that caused the ramp gear to break and the circuit board to fry.

I received an e-mail the following day saying they would send out replacement issues and that I should see them in 1 to 2 weeks, but now a month has gone by, and they haven't replied to my e-mails. I've delayed completing my Falcon since I need to replace those parts before I finish pack 25. Needless to say, I'm incredibly frustrated.
darbyvet
#2 Posted : 18 February 2017 23:10:47

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Send me a PM and I will help you with this

Carl

BradM73
#3 Posted : 22 February 2017 20:17:18

PM Sent
BradM73
#4 Posted : 04 March 2017 00:20:05

I was told three times that the two issues I need were already shipped. All e-mail requests to Model-Space to get an actual tracking number have not been replied to. I was last told by two different people that my issues shipped on the 22nd of Feb, and then I was told the same day by someone else that the issues were supposed to ship last week and that I would have them this week.

STILL NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been unable to do anything more until I get these parts. Really super frustrating. The customer service is absolutely terrible.
BradM73
#5 Posted : 08 March 2017 22:25:20

On a recommendation from darbyvet, I waited until today for my replacement issues to be delivered. Still nothing.

I called in and spoke to Danny H at the customer service number. Just got a lot of "sorry for the inconvenience. I'll be sure the escalate your request" stuff. He's been one of the service reps I've e-mailed back and forth between in the past, so why it hasn't been resolved, I have no idea. Now he says they will ship it next Wednesday, because I guess they only ship out on Wednesdays. Now I have to wait three more weeks for my two replacement issues to not arrive.

I'm sorry, but this has been incredibly frustrating and has really soiled my experience of building the Millennium Falcon.
darbyvet
#6 Posted : 09 March 2017 15:51:49

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Sent you some PMs and I will follow up with you today or tomorrow

Carl

BradM73
#7 Posted : 11 March 2017 04:22:44

Hi Carl,

Just wanted to report that the parts did arrive today, March 10th. They were at the door when I got home tonight and everything looks good inside. Thanks for your assistance in this matter. Hopefully if I need replacement issues in the future, this won't be as much of a long wait. I feel I can finally move on with the build!

Thanks again.
darbyvet
#8 Posted : 11 March 2017 04:39:36

Great news.Good luck with the build and I hope you will post some pictures of your Falcon on the forum here

Carl