Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Andreas Modified Shelby Build Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 19 February 2017 09:23:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Now also started my Shelby Build. It is going to be nice building and „pimp up“ this fantastic Car.
First thanks to our Shelby community, we have already put together some coloring material to modify the Shelby. The engine should not be the last Part which would be Modified.So i started with this Power engine. The color for the engine block is Revell 52. Air filter insert as well as the lettering would be hold in red No.34, also from Revell. To cover the cylinder head surfaces on the engine block we have got a very good tip from our model builder "Dajörg". There is a masking tape that dont leave any farbrates behind when you pull it of after the Painting. It is called "Frogtape". A pic I attached. A super thing, absolutely recommendable.

The next Step was Painting the Carburetors
I kept the carburetors in chrome, and only the screws on the carburetors were in gold / brass deposited. The net does not provide much information about the carburettors regarding the coloring of the carburetor. Therefore, imagination free run.

First rim done! Black inlays, rest chrome and brake saddle in red . Next parts please!!

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
Spal
#2 Posted : 19 February 2017 09:54:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Nice start to your build Andrea Cool

Al
davetwin
#3 Posted : 19 February 2017 21:03:56

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Nice job Andreas, loving the colour scheme of the engine Cool