Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Monthly deliveries... Options
Hyperdrive Kid
#1 Posted : 09 April 2017 22:02:56

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Hi all.... Are the monthly deliveries in the U.K being received every month without fail ?

I am at 14 days tomorrow, waiting for issue one to arrive.... They do say 14 or so days so I'm not concerned yet.... but the future issues I am hearing that they are not arriving, and in the case below, there have been no deliveries for 3 months (USA)

I really want to believe they will deliver on time, but negative press worries me....

Your thoughts on your deliveries .... Cheers.
Tomick
#2 Posted : 09 April 2017 22:08:46

Groups:

Customer Services will be able to update you on your delivery
Hyperdrive Kid
#3 Posted : 09 April 2017 23:14:36

Thanks, I'll contact them, but I'm more interested in peoples experience with whether they are receiving
Their monthly deliveries without fail... cheers
kingsleytim
#4 Posted : 18 April 2017 22:02:33

I personally have had nothing but issues. I am working with Forum support to try and get things resolved but it seems to take a very long time to get items and a final resolution. In my experience one problem seems resolved but then another arises. I'm trying to be patient since I have paid for the kit in full and am still without parts a few months after paying for everything. Like I said this is my experience but I know others have various issues and some don't. One of my biggest issues is the cost for shipping then to have the items delivered damaged and opened. So far I believe most of my concerns have been due to this. I have been waiting since October 2016 for a manager to call me and discuss.
Hyperdrive Kid
#5 Posted : 19 April 2017 16:47:01

Wow thats BAD NEWS Kingsleytim !!

SOunds like they really do not care about the customer at all...... I will give it a few issues and if there is any issues I will cancel immediately. There is NO REASON AT ALL FOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE...EVER!

And going by the lack of contact on their behalf, you are suffering........ but quick enough to take your money I bet !!!

Hope it works out for you and they deliver the promised issues.
Tomick
#6 Posted : 19 April 2017 16:54:29

Groups:

Dont confuse USA c/s with UK c/s - both are separate companies
Hyperdrive Kid
#7 Posted : 19 April 2017 16:59:31

Fair play..... Point taken.... I ordered my first issue 24 days ago..... Not received anything yet.... payment was taken Mon 10th April.... is this about normal for the first issue??? Cheers
kingsleytim
#8 Posted : 19 April 2017 17:19:54

Tomick wrote:

True but its still all De Agostini. We all have different issues.
Tomick
#9 Posted : 19 April 2017 17:43:01

Groups:

kingsleytim wrote:
Tomick wrote:

No its not, C/S is an independent handling agency. "We all" is not everyone. Lets not get this out of proportion, c/s handle 100's of calls each day from the many thousands of customers.
In the main most are happy and like any company there are bound to be some niggles among them. No company is perfect with every customer and many on here will inform of no problems or the matter quickly resolved. Its not all doom and gloom as your trying to portray, its just that your experience hasn't been good, which is no excuse but on occasion it does happen. As a normal rule c/s resolve the majority of matters instantly.

kingsleytim
#10 Posted : 19 April 2017 18:15:21

Tomick wrote:
kingsleytim wrote:
Tomick wrote:

No its not, C/S is an independent handling agency. "We all" is not everyone. Lets not get this out of proportion, c/s handle 100's of calls each day from the many thousands of customers.
In the main most are happy and like any company there are bound to be some niggles among them. No company is perfect with every customer and many on here will inform of no problems or the matter quickly resolved. Its not all doom and gloom as your trying to portray, its just that your experience hasn't been good, which is no excuse but on occasion it does happen. As a normal rule c/s resolve the majority of matters instantly.

I must be wrong then after reading various forums of multiple customers in different countries having issues. All of the issues I have seen seem to revolve around this millennium flacon kit. Other kits seem to go flawlessly. Again nobody is trying to start a fight. I posted my personal experience as was asked and my issues are important regardless of the amount of calls taken a day and those who do not have issues. I'm still waiting for a resolution and have also been waiting several months for someone to call me back within 10 minutes or a day or two. Neither has happened. I have made several calls to the company and there never seems to be a sense of urgency or anything other than sorry. My money has been taken and products not delivered. I am trying to be patient but my issues are still relevant to others.
davetwin
#11 Posted : 19 April 2017 19:40:18

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

There may be people having issues, which doesn't look good to others, but the numbers really aren't that big when compared to the number of subscribers that the Falcon has seen.

I for one have received every single issue without fail pretty much on time. I have had to request a replacement for just one issue which was resolved quickly. Sadly we only hear about the people that are having issues and rarely from the other hugh amount of people that have no issues at all.

It's not ideal having to wait or call customer services but rest assured that you will get all your parts
kingsleytim
#12 Posted : 19 April 2017 21:25:37

I'm sure I will. I have been working with US Forum support and so far they have been more responsive than the actual company taking our money. I am patient but its still extremely frustrating.