Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Still awaiting delivery of issue 1 ! Options
Tomick
#1 Posted : 01 May 2017 20:50:23

Groups:

You'd be surprised as to just how much goes astray in the Royal Mail system.

I guess you mean Pack 1 of the 25 month Subscription, it's no longer possible to Subscribe from issue 1 in the normal sense as this title reached its full course a number of months ago and now only available as a monthly Subcription.
Normal delivery for the first pack is approx 14 working days from date of order and monthly thereafter, hopefully the third attempt will arrive soon.
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 02 May 2017 21:58:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

I know it can be fustrating, but if they have now send 3 of the first set of issues out, they are obviously responding to your emails or calls. I would also say that normally they would wait for the 14 days before they would put it down to being lost, which means hopefully you will get the third ones soon. You may want to talk to Royal Mail. I have only ever had one cause to ring C/S and I was sent another issue straight away, always found them helpful.
Just be a little patient, this is a fantastic model to build and let's hope these initial problems will sort themselves out.

Regards
Mark
stevegbr
#3 Posted : 03 May 2017 09:21:12

Groups:

Hyperdrive Kid wrote:
Sick to death of waiting for anything to come from this company...... emails..phone calls sent......nothing..... Its time to cancel this load of rubbish.

might be worth a visit to your post office parcel collection office, as they dont always leave cards if you are not available at home. just a thought.
MFG
#4 Posted : 03 May 2017 11:44:37

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

stevegbr wrote:
might be worth a visit to your post office parcel collection office, as they dont always leave cards if you are not available at home. just a thought.

Hi,

Very true, just last week I went to pick up a parcel and he asked me if I wanted to take the other one at the same time - Which I knew nothing about,apparently it had been there for nearly two weeks!!

May.
Tomick
#5 Posted : 03 May 2017 11:56:36

Groups:

MFG wrote:
stevegbr wrote:

Hi,

Very true, just last week I went to pick up a parcel and he asked me if I wanted to take the other one at the same time - Which I knew nothing about,apparently it had been there for nearly two weeks!!

May.
And the crazy thing is that it could have ended up return to sender or even destroyed if no return address. Worse still, there are instances of delivery drivers (that to save time or are too lazy) to enter a block of flats, who return the item to the depot with instruction of address not found or no call card left... its pot luck these days Crying
MFG
#6 Posted : 03 May 2017 12:47:16

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi,

It was an Armed Forces parcel as well from my hubby - so much for priority delivery

May
figuerres
#7 Posted : 03 May 2017 17:50:06

Tomick wrote:
MFG wrote:
stevegbr wrote:

Hi,

May.
And the crazy thing is that it could have ended up return to sender or even destroyed if no return address. Worse still, there are instances of delivery drivers (that to save time or are too lazy) to enter a block of flats, who return the item to the depot with instruction of address not found or no call card left... its pot luck these days Crying

i had a package about 2 or 3 months back where the US Postal had it and the driver said they could not deliver it at my address, but another US Postal package was delivered the same day same address ....? called and told them that. had it the next day. most drivers are good but they make mistakes, about a year back i UPS driver dropped a box at the wrong address, i knew the driver and he knew me, he was really good, we figured out he mis-read the number and it was on my street at the wrong house and he got it for me when i saw what house it had to be at.

for the 3 packages with no delivery i would talk to the local postmaster for the area, that has to be a problem with the local office or a new driver.
Spookyville
#8 Posted : 04 November 2017 04:07:24

Still waiting for issue 9 (still out of stock) after nearly 9 months along with a handful of later issues as well, as a consequence have not yet started the build. Extremely frustrating!
Tomick
#9 Posted : 04 November 2017 10:23:38

Groups:

Spookyville wrote:
Still waiting for issue 9 (still out of stock) after nearly 9 months along with a handful of later issues as well, as a consequence have not yet started the build. Extremely frustrating!
Suggest that you call c/s or email sales@model-space.co.uk
Spookyville
#10 Posted : 04 November 2017 13:38:35

Tomick wrote:
Spookyville wrote:
Suggest that you call c/s or email sales@model-space.co.uk

I have done about once a month, get told the same story every time that its out of stock.