Tomick
#101 Posted : 01 September 2017 20:29:59

Groups:

mpc84 wrote:
Tomick wrote:
mpc84 wrote:
davetwin wrote:
mpc84 wrote:
Does anyone know what the situation for those using other currencies is? As in, is there a set monthly price for each currency or would we be subject to exchange fluctuations when monthly payment is due?

Are you referring to subscribing to this via the UK site? If so then you will pay in Pounds Sterling [GBP]. The pound changes against your currency then the amount you will pay will also change so in effect you will always pay the same price in Pounds Sterling.

If you are asking if the price will change IF this is release in other countries then it would be slightly different.

Lets say for example it was released in France, there will be a set monthly price in Euro's from the French website, you would then pay this same price in Euros each month

Hope that helps

I'm in Ireland and would be ordering through the UK site (Free Delivery and all that) so the price I pay in Euro would change slightly each month depending on the exchange rate.
TB2 not available in Southern Ireland (euros), but if you email internationalshipping@model-space.co.uk they may be able to organise this for you.

Delivery to Republic of Ireland is available from the dropdown list of countries on the Order Page.
I'll get this checked/confirmed for you, as a normal rule we don't ship into the Republic.
Tomick
#102 Posted : 04 September 2017 11:25:14

Groups:

TB2 can be be shipped to the Republic but is charged in GBP
mpc84
#103 Posted : 04 September 2017 13:59:53

Groups: Registered

Tomick wrote:
TB2 can be be shipped to the Republic but is charged in GBP

Excellent. Hopefully the monthly variance in the Exchange rate won't be too much.

Thanks
Tomick
#104 Posted : 04 September 2017 14:16:23

Groups:

Tony H wrote:
For some inexplicable reason I missed details of the test programme but am delighted that a full UK release is now underway. I am a trifle confused though as according to the email I received from DeAgostini my first delivery Thunderbird 2 0 was sent out on Wednesday and I will be charged £1.99 for the first issue, £6.99 for the second and 10.49 thereafter as I have ordered a premium subscription. My DeAgostini account number is GJ000292 but there are no details at all on my Model Space account.
After investigating this, it appears you've found an old URL which relates to the Test which should have been killed off.
You need to re-order via the ModelSpace page otherwise you wont receive though you may receive the Pack 1 test parts. Would be an idea to cancel your orginal RB2 Sub by phone then re-order online via this link:
http://www.model-space.c...-the-thunderbird-2.html
Tony H
#105 Posted : 04 September 2017 16:19:23

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Tomick wrote:
Tony H wrote:
For some inexplicable reason I missed details of the test programme but am delighted that a full UK release is now underway. I am a trifle confused though as according to the email I received from DeAgostini my first delivery Thunderbird 2 0 was sent out on Wednesday and I will be charged £1.99 for the first issue, £6.99 for the second and 10.49 thereafter as I have ordered a premium subscription. My DeAgostini account number is GJ000292 but there are no details at all on my Model Space account.
After investigating this, it appears you've found an old URL which relates to the Test which should have been killed off.
You need to re-order via the ModelSpace page otherwise you wont receive though you may receive the Pack 1 test parts. Would be an idea to cancel your orginal RB2 Sub by phone then re-order online via this link:
http://www.model-space.c...-the-thunderbird-2.html

Thank you Tomick, it's a good job I queried my order with you otherwise I could have been waiting a long time for not very much! On your advice I have cancelled my original subscription and placed a new order through the Model Space site.
Tony

Started Thunderbird 2!